Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 9, 2017
I appreciate the price and dependable quality of Monoprice cables. This one works and is as solid and basic as can be expected for such a product.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Good deal, works fine. Monoprice has a lot of good accessories that are constructed of decent quality yet still very inexpensive to buy. I've ordered a lot of items at great prices from them and haven't had a defective product yet so I'll keep buying from them!
on November 2, 2017
Does the job it's supposed to and does it well.
on October 28, 2012
$2.60 primed for a monoprice USB cable is just excellent.

the cable came quickly, and worked with no problems. the wire gauge is thick, the connectors feel solid, its just a basic, no frills USB to USB mini-b cable and it works well.

I use it to charge my GoPro 960p.
on November 26, 2012
I used this cable to connect a Teensy microcontroller to a PC. The connection was used to make a Photobooth for a wedding. The cable works perfectly and I have no issues with it. It is the length and has a tight and easy connection.
on July 17, 2016
What can you say. It's a USB cable, it works, and never had any problems with anything from Monoprice.
on June 17, 2012
Lost the USB cord for my canon camera and have bought two different generic cords, neither worked to transfer images, but did technically fit the camera...I'd skip trying to find a cheap substitute and just order one directly from Canon.
on April 21, 2009
Got what I needed, and on time. (Well I bought a GPS that uses the same kind of cable before I got this.) BUT, that's irrelevant. It works great, so a big thank you to the seller.
on December 10, 2009
I bought this item for my PS3. Got it earlier than expected. Used it on my PS3 controller and works fine.
One person found this helpful