Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CAP Barbell Enamel Coated Cast Iron Kettlebell
|Price:||$25.56 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.69 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CAP Barbell kettlebells are both versatile and durable
- Offers a varied series of exercises to tone your entire body
- Particularly effective in toning core muscles
- Weighs 15 pounds; made of solid cast iron
- Includes limited 30-day manufacturer's warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
The Classic CAP Enamel Coated Kettlebell
CAP Barbell's Enamel coated kettlebell has the smoothest surface and handle available. A cast iron core is coated in a high-gloss enamel to give it a smooth surface for easy handling and swinging.
Kettlebells were originally designed for Russian Red Army soldiers and world-class athletes and are designed to work all the muscles you use for balance and leverage. Steadily progress the intensity of your workouts by incrementally adding weight. Increase your agility, build strength, and improve your endurance. Great for squats, throws, clean and jerks, snatches, rotational swings, and much more.
|Tone Fitness Vinyl Coated Kettlebell||CAP Vinyl Coated Kettlebell||CAP Cast Iron Kettlebell||CAP Enamel Coated Kettlebell||CAP Vinyl Dipped Kettlebell||CAP Competition Weight Kettlebell|
|Construction||Cement||Cement||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron|
|Coating||Solid vinyl shell||Solid vinyl shell||Hammertone paint||High gloss enamel coat||Soft vinyl dip||Matt black powder coat|
|Available in colors||✓||✓||✓|
|Home or Commercial Use||Home||Home||Home||Home||Home||Home and Commercial|
Top Customer Reviews
At the current Amazon price with free shipping, this kettlebell is hard to beat. Still, it could be a lot better.
+ This is a rock-solid 50 pounds. The handle and ball are cast as a single, sturdy unit. The bottom is flat enough that I think you could use it for push-ups, but since I only have one, I can't swear to it.
What could be better:
- The bell and handle are coated with shiny black baked enamel. It looks very nice, but seems fragile. By the time it arrived at my doorstep, a fist-sized piece had chipped off of the side of the bell. Even if yours makes it through shipping in one piece, my guess is that it will eventually end up chipped from hitting other bells, a rack, or whatever. Also, the handle is smooth, which requires a little better grip. (I don't have a problem with the smooth grip, but if you do, be warned.)
- The handle is noticeably more narrow than that on my 35 pound GoFit 35-Pound Kettlebell, which makes two handed swings and mid air hand-to-hand exchanges a little tough. I have fairly small hands, and can't get my pinkies inside on a two handed grip.
- I normally don't comment on packaging, but in this case it has an effect on the product. Especially given the enamel, the packaging on this is really less than it could be. It's basically just stuck inside a plastic bag in a box. As a result, the box showed up in tatters, and the ball was chipped. Even wrapping the ball in packing paper and tape might have protected the enamel in my case, and packing it in a Styrofoam mold would probably be ideal.Read more ›
The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it was sent with a pea sized chip in the paint down to the iron on the handle. It was rusted a bit so I know it happened long before it was shipped. It won't effect the weight or effectiveness but it could have been touched up before the company sent it out.
Remember, this is a heavy bell for a beginner - unless you're in decent shape already go with a lighter weight to start with. Get your technique down and get trained before you swing this much weight because it's easy to injure your back or knees without proper form. I started with a 15 lb after a shoulder surgery to help build strength and range of motion AFTER I completed my physical therapy. It took me about 3 months to outgrow that weight. As far as my shoulder goes, it's helped tremendously, and increased my strength, stamina and fat seemed to melt off of my body. It's a fun and efficient way to train.
I'll be leaving my initial review intact, but I'd like to rescind my statement about the smoothness of the handle. As I've become more proficient at proper form I've found that the smoothness helps to facilitate rotation of the bell in my hands when it comes to exercises such as cleans (where at the top of the movement you have to "flip" the bell). And since naturally my grip strength has increased with continued use of the bell, that in itself kind of negates the need for me to wrap the handle. But again, this is just my opinion based on my personal use.
My original review is as follows:
NOTE:I have the 25-pounder.
If you've only done conventional weightlifting exercises for awhile and switch to using this, be prepared to put your ego aside and stick with the lighter bells. I train with weights and thought swinging around a rinky-dink little k-bell would be a cake walk. Not so. You work your muscles in a totally different way with this thing. I won't spend too much time discussing exercises, so let me get to the main point of my review:
Since a lot of the reviews focus on the size of the handle on the kettlebell, my accompanying pics will give prospective buyers an idea of what they should expect. No getting around it - I have small hands (no jokes, please). This has a nice thick handle, feels a tad thicker than a standard Olympic barbell, with a smooth finish. I tested it out with some single-handed swings. Single-handed exercises will really tax your forearms.
Then I switched to the double-handed swing. That's when I could see where people with bigger hands have been discouraged by this bell. As you can see in the pics, in order for me to get both hands in the bell I have to kind of release the pressure from my pinkies.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've only used this a few times so far, but it seems like good quality. I bought this on "Prime Day" and got a very good deal on it (less than $1/pound shipped). Read morePublished 2 days ago by DVRing
The kettle bell arrived with material defects. It was chipped on both sides. Most likely a shipping issue but cannot be sure. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
My wife loves Crossfit...I love bodybuilding, so I got this for her so she could continue her Crossfit workouts at home. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jeff Moriarty
Good price. Good finish. Nothing outstanding but does the trick for my wife.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Rated 35 lbs. Weighed at 34.8 lbs. (25 lb received weighed at 26.2 lbs)
Not a kettlebell expert, but seems of good construction and decent hold.
Item arrived damaged. Tried to get it replaced but was only offered a refund. Got it on prime day for a great deal so I guess I'll just keep it. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Scott
Good for squats, sides, triceps, etc.. For ANYTHING!! The best money-worthy purchase from amazon.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer