- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 3.8 x 8.8 inches ; 20 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 20.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B015WE0XCS
- Item model number: SDN5P-20
- Average Customer Review: 252 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #374 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
CAP Barbell Neoprene Coated Dumbbells (Pair)
|Price:||$28.76 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cast iron dumbbells are neoprene-coated for durability and to help protect you, the floor and other fitness equipment
- Help tone and sculpt your arms, shoulders and back
- Hexagonal shape for easy stacking and roll-free Use
- Sold as a pair
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CAP Barbell's neoprene dumbbells have comfortable contoured grips for easy handling. Ideal for toning and sculpting arms, shoulders and back. Hexagonal shape is designed to prevent Rolling and easy storage. The neoprene coating helps protect your floor and equipment. Sold as a pair.
Style Name: 10-Pound
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
These weights are perfect for what I need, they were up to $20 cheaper than some barbells you can buy.
They are just perfect for me, a great pink color and covered in a soft neoprene which makes it nice to hold when you are working out.
They arrived very quickly just 2 days shipping with Prime.
They are hexagon shaped so don't roll off the surface when you put them down on a work surface.
I think they are great for what I need, to shape up arms and shoulders-plus strengthen my back
The diameter of the grips varies depending on the weight and is fairly large on the 10 and 12 lb. weights. I am a woman about 5'8" and usually where large gloves so my hands are fairly large for a woman's. The grips are just barely OK for me on the 12 lb. weights but they might be a little uncomfortable for people with small hands.
The neoprene coating is pretty thick and it makes the weights easy to grip and they feel like they are well balanced. However, the coating isn't 100% uniform, and on some of my weights there are little ridges and bumps where maybe the coating wasn't dipped and cured as well as it could have been. For me these small defects don't really affect the performance except that sometimes I can feel the little ridges/bumps under my hand a little bit depending on how I pick the weight up, but I don't feel like it would warrant going through the hassle of a return. I wonder if maybe all weights of this kind might have similar small defects as part of the manufacturing process.
All in all these are good weights for the money and I'm glad I choose to get them instead of the vinyl ones.