CAP Barbell Olympic Competition Rubber Bumper Plate with Steel Hub (Single), Compatible with 2-Inch Bars
- ✓ CONSTRUCTION – Steel inner hub designed to withstand drops without damage; Made with solid rubber
- ✓ PRO – Weight is accurate within 5-grams; For use with Olympic bars
- ✓ FUNCTIONAL – Easily load and unload these weights onto any Olympic style bar; Slim, uniform diameter for evenly distributed impact
- ✓ EASY IDENTIFICATION – Color coded by size for easy identification; Each sold individually
- ✓ VARIETY – These weights are available in Kilograms and Pounds; KILOGRAMS: 10 (green), 15 (yellow), 20 (blue) and 25 (red); POUNDS: 25 pounds (green), 35 pounds (yellow), 45 pounds (blue) and 55 pounds (red)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Up your weight lifting and power lifting game with the CAP Olympic Rubber Competition Bumper Plates with Steel Inserts. These bumper plates are competition quality, built with solid rubber and steel hubs. Built to be safely dropped from overhead with little to no risk of damaging your floors or other equipment, these are perfect for competition training at home or in the gym. The steel hubs reinforce the holes and protect the bar at the same time. These bumper plates are available in Kilograms and Pounds; KILOGRAMS: 10 (green), 15 (yellow), 20 (blue) and 25 (red); POUNDS: 25 pounds (green), 35 pounds (yellow), 45 pounds (blue) and 55 pounds (red). Each plate has the same diameter and is built to fit on Olympic bars (which have a 2-inch sleeve diameter). 30 Day manufacturer’s warranty. Each weight is sold individually.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I got great product worth the value & It lasts so far. I add other traditional weights to it and the bumper is still solid, maybe because the steel hub & yes I drop them head height because Is OLYMPIC STYLE
- not sure about the other reviews with low satisfaction but I wanted to point out and correct that insult to this guys/girls because I honor the Business Ethics