- Product Dimensions: 38 x 28 x 4 inches ; 4.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 25 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0013SZC8S
- Item model number: RK-2A
- Average Customer Review: 718 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,424 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.25 shipping
+ Free Shipping
CAP Barbell 2 in. Plate Rack
|Price:||$39.61 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$19.39 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds 2" Plates
- 500 lb Weight Capacity
- Provides easy storage
- Rubber base to protecg floors
- 30 Day warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Keep your plates off the floor and right where you need them with the CAP Barbell 2 inch Plate Rack. Made for either home or commercial use, this rack offers ample storage for 2-inch plates, keeping them off your floor and right where you need them. Constructed of heavy-gauge steel and powder coated, they look great and will last for years. CAP Barbell is a leading distributor and provider of fitness equipment. Launched in 1982 with a small inventory of free weights and benches, CAP Barbell has grown over the past 20+ years to include more than 600 products in 10 categories. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, CAP Barbell is dedicated to providing quality fitness equipment at competitive prices, by constructively designing, accurately testing, and manufacturing its products to perfection. Durable steel construction and powder-coat finish. Secure storage and organization of 2-inch plates. Keeps floor protected and plates handy. 500-pound weight capacity. Dimensions: 22L x 19W x 37H inches.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I have four 45lb plates on the lower left, four 25lb plates on the lower right, four 10lb plates on the middle right, and two 5lb plates on the upper right side. All are Golds Gym (see photo)
Rack seems sturdy enough, and so far it also seems pretty stable. Time will tell if it holds up, but for now I just wanted to provide a pic to show how it works with my Golds Gym plates since there seems to be a pretty sizable difference in dimensions from one brand to the next.
Most recent customer reviews
i keep a pair of 25 & 45 lb plates on one side
on the other side i keep...Read more