2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins on date of purchase and covers mechanical/electrical breakdowns not covered by the manufacturer.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
CAP Barbell Power Rack Exercise Stand, Multiple Colors
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔️CONSTRUCTION – The Power Rack is constructed of 11- and 12-gauge steel and coated in a durable black and red powder coat; The Utility Bench is crafted from cold rolled steel tubing with a durable black powder coating
- ✔️POWER RACK FEATURES – Adjustable j-cup bar catches & gusseted steel uprights offer versatility for full body workouts; Olympic bar & plate post offer ample storage; Rubber end caps prevent damage to floors; Floor anchors offer additional stability
- ✔️UTILITY BENCH FEATURES – Perform upper body, lower body, and core exercises with the FOUR adjustable back pad positions; Foam rollers offer added comfort during core exercises; Comfortable yet firm padding; Rubber end caps prevent bench from moving
- ✔️FUNCTIONAL – Get in a full body workout with this power rack and bench combination. Perform bench presses, squats, core exercises, pull ups, and much more. Great for strength training, HIIT workouts, isolations and functional training
- ✔️SPECS – Power Rack Dimensions: 45. 47” L x 50. 59” W x 85. 43” H, Weight: 59. 5-lb, Weight capacity: 500-lb; Utility Bench Dimensions: 55. 12” L x 25. 39” W x 47. 24” H, Weight: 26. 46-lb; Weight capacity 500-lb; 30-day manufacturer’s
- SPECS: Assembled dimensions are 46 inches wide x 50 inches deep x 85 inches high
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: Maximum weight of user is 500 lbs | Maximum training load is 500 lbs
- CONSTRUCTION – The 11- and 12- gauge steel tubing allows this bench to handle heavy weight securely, without compromise
- FEATURES: Built in bar and weight storage; Double gusseted uprights provide exceptional stability and security; J cup catches to safely hold barbell
- RELIABILITY: Durable powder coat finish and industrial zinc hardware provide exceptional maintenance free durability
- TRUST: Trust experience; CAP has been a pioneer in fitness for over 30 years and has locations worldwide; Chances are if you have EVER worked out, you have used a CAP product
- SPECS - Maximum assembled bench dimensions are 57.5 L x 23 W x 50 H inches (at full incline), 57.5 L x 23 W x 19 H (in flat position).
- CONSTRUCTION - The custom spec cold rolled steel tubing allows this bench to handle heavy weight loads. Tested based on ASTM standards to hold up to 1000 lbs. Recommended max weight capacity is 500 lbs.
- COMFORT - Double stitched boxed pad is comfortable yet firm utilizing new foam material and CARB compliant plywood.
- RELIABILITY - Durable powder coat finish and zinc hardware provide exceptional maintenance-free durability. The end caps on the front and rear stabilizers prevent the bench from scratching the floor.
- FLEXIBILITY - The multi-position backrest has 6 different positions, allowing a variety of exercises to be performed. Simply fold and store this bench after using, it's easy and efficient!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This CAP Power Rack / Squat Stand is a serious piece of strength equipment. Designed for heavy use in mind, this must-have strength piece utilizes 11- and 12- gauge steel that will withstand the most grueling workout. Eliminate the need for a spotter with the j-cup catches that have a weight capacity of 500-pounds. Build upper body mass by using the pull up bar with a weight capacity of 750-pounds. Store your barbell and weights with the built-in bar and weight storage features. The double gusseted uprights provide exceptional stability and security, allowing you to lift heavy without compromising safety. Perform bench presses, overhead presses, pull ups, shrugs, squats and more with this power rack / squat stand (a weightlifting bench is necessary for some of these exercises, which is not included). All cap strength products undergo strenuous product testing meeting or EXCEEDING ASTM product standards. Engineered and manufactured with quality materials are the reasons that cap strength products are among the best-selling strength products on the market today. Assembled dimensions are 46" wide x 50" deep x 85" high. 30-day manufacturer’s warranty.
Color: Gray Rack w/ Optional Bench
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There were three things I wanted out of this piece of equipment:
1. Squat Rack. I need something that I can do Front/Back Squats from.
2. Bench Press
3. Pull ups.
4. Leg Lifts
Cap Barbell Power rack fit the bill. Here's the highlights:
1. Shipped right to my house for free and everything was there when it came in.
2. It was easy to assemble (simple straight forward directions)
3. It took about 90 minutes.
4. Came with all the tools (although I used at 11/16 socket/wrench for speed)
After assembly, I decided to give it a quick test out and ran a few sets of pull ups. Straight pull ups went fine. Kipping pull ups swung a little bit, so I'll have to use plates to weight it down.
Here's a SWOT on the piece.
Strength: Price. Shipping. Ease of installment.
Weaknesses: Weight (light and needs to be held down for kipping). Holds only 300#'s
Opportunity: Allows for pull up, front squat, back squat and bench.
Threats: Takes up room in the garage and isn't foldable.
Bottomline: For the price, you can't beat it. I paid $150 but I think there was price drop...
When I actually get the product, it comes with one weight plate storage post, and another post that I thought must have been the wrong part. It turns out that unlike the product image on here, it has a weight bar storage on the right hand side.
This is utterly stupid, because whenever you store weight plates you're gonna want an even distribution. If you don't have an even distrubution the unit's gonna be incredibly unstable. If you put any horizontal force WHAT SO EVER the unit tips over.
So I called CAP Barbel. Automated voice mail NO ONE ANSWERING PHONE EVER. The voicemail says to email them. I email them. They get back to me 3-4 days later and tell me I have the right part.. Long story short they say I can order the part from them for $9 .. I fill out the Credit Cart authorization form and mail it back.
A week goes by I hear nothing. I email them. Another 4 days go by nothing. I email them demanding a response. I get a reply "We're still trying to locate it in our warehouse." I say thanks for the update.. Another week goes by nothing, I email asking for an update. Nothing..
It has been over a month or more maybe even two months since I ordered this. I still cannot use it. Recently I decided on a DIY solution-- Found some 2" diameter furniture feet on here that have a screw hole in the bottom. Got them, with slight modification they work. Go to Home Depot. They don't have a good supply of screws of the damn right size because it's metric. I get the longest they got. This morning realize they're too short.
Who knows what.. 2 months? Longer after my purchase, I can't use the god damn thing that I paid $100 for. CAP has one that costs $200 that has weight plate posts on both sides but again, does it really? This one had the damn picture of two and it only has one.
Amazon has a 30 day return policy. Do the math. I wasted my money. Bought the wrong product. CAP barbell's customer service is fricken garbage.
Super dissatisfied customer. Now instead of going to Kung Fu I'm headed to Loews to see if they have 3" bolts in the right size so I can finally use the product that I bought ages ago and CAP was NO GOD DAMN HELP WHATSOEVER.
Never buying another product from CAP barbell unless I know 100% from seeing the god damn thing in person that it's what I need, and I will never have to speak to the manufacturer.
From what I can tell: Decent product. Complete piece of trash customer support.
Top international reviews
Now, onto the cons... There are a few flaws with this rack but for the price I guess it's kind of expected.
- Firstly, there's a weird wobble to the rack. I understand that it isn't a cage and there isn't 4 corner support, but if you shake this rack side to side, it wobbles a lot up top. I followed the instructions exactly as provided. To me, there just isn't enough support. Don't get me wrong the rack is pretty sturdy and I don't expect it to break on me while doing a pull up, but I just feel like there shouldn't be that much of a wobble.
- Secondly, the pull up bar could have more grip to it or even rubberized.
- thirdly, not all the parts line up. The upper portion of the rack doesn't line up with the bottom portion, like there is a small gap in between when attaching the 2 parts together.
- fourthly, the red holders for the barbell absolutely suck. They're garbage. They don't fit all the way and isn't balanced correctly, but not only that, the paint is garbage. If you even so lightly scrape the red holder with your barbell, the paint chips into the barbell.
- lastly, one of the cover plates I received was completely rusted. Like I literally mean, the entire plate was rusted. How does something like that even get pass quality control? Ridiculous. Not really trying to waste my time with customer service to replace a cover plate.
I'm giving it a 4/5 as I do really like this rack, but there's a lot that can be improved on.
The plastic bar protector is so thin that the rivets they used to attach it have exposed heads.
I dont anticipate any of this being a problem for the out of rack work I will be using them for but I wouldnt use them for racking or as safeties for squats or other heavy work.
Update. I do use these a decent amount for overhead work outside the rack. The tape that the arms are lines up with is taking a beating but so far the welds are holding up.
The dimensions are exactly the same ones as advertised. Nothing about this rack itself is disappointing at all. The only major problem I have found is that one screw was missing and 3 washers are missing as well. If you do not have extra screws or extra washers at your disposition at home, you will NOT be able to complete the assembling of this power rack and it can be very frustrating. So make sure you buy a few extra pairs of screws of the same length and extra washers to back you up in case you end up missing some of them. I honestly have no idea why they'd forget to package the right amount of screws and washers needed to assemble this power rack. If it's not assembled properly, you could hurt yourself very badly. Cap Barbell needs to be way more careful about this.
The pull-up bar is pretty awesome and can hold a lot of weight. If you're 300-pounds overweight, I totally do not recommend you using it however. While the power rack is solid and very stable, when it's advertised to hold only 300-pounds in capacity, you don't want to take any chances.
This power rack is greatness incarnated for workout beginners and intermediates like me who just started to build a home gym. I highly recommend this. It is really the best you can get for the price, and Amazon just shows you how much they're the best service on the Internet for making it Amazon Prime eligible and save you 150$ of shipping fees.
Muy contento con la compra, llevo una semana de uso y definitivamente vale la compra.
If you buy it, I also strongly recommend to buy a pair of sawhorses at home depot, which make perfect spotters.
It took me about one hour to assemble, the directions were easy to follow, and the product works as expected.
The right side has a post for weight plates, whereas, the left side is a barbell holder.
The only concern about the product is that the upright is two pieces attached with three bolts, it has a bit of a wobble. Again, for the 300lb limit it will be fine.
Realizo sentadillas, press militar, bench press, remo, pull ups (para los ejercicos como bench press tuve que adquirir un banco multifuncional).
En fin, si buscas un squat rack accesible, esta es la opcion.
Armarlo con la herramienta incluida seria imposible pero con 2 personas y buenas herramientas es trabajo de 1 hora.
Muy buen producto para el precio que pagué.