Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on January 31, 2013
What you see is what you get. This mask and many others are amazing. I so far bought three and there will be more to go. I love the quality and how fast they deliver. They deliver usually in three days. Some lace in the back and others Velcro on the front. It fits a little big on my 5 and 7 year old ( which they don't notice) but my 10 and 13 year old are perfect.
on December 28, 2012
Very cool! Loves this mask! It's made very well and it fits great! The only thing that bothers him is the zipper grabs his hair sometimes, but this is yet another reason why he should have short hair, so I don't mind.
on February 2, 2013
My nephew was so excited to get this mask! He posed for us with his hands up over his head and 2 peace signs. Hilarious!
on September 30, 2013
I bought this for my kid, and I wear it more than he does! We take family walks around the neighborhood in it. It puts a smile on my neighbors faces! Quality product.
on November 30, 2015
Poorly made item :/
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 2, 2013
I bought this mask for my biggest lil SIN CARA FAN who happens to be 4 yrs old!! He Absolutely LOVED this mask wore it for 5 days straight!!! I love the fine workmanship of this mask. Looks expensive, but best of all it has been able to withstand quite a few wrestling matches!!! Customer Service is mainly why I'm giving this mask 5 stars, I was having an issue with shipping, they were Awesome!!
on September 11, 2014
Mask was exactly what I expected.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 20, 2012
The mask is great!! Fits perfect!!! My son loves it...Looks exactly like the pic...Also received it in a few days from purchase.
on October 8, 2012
Product looks great (colors and material are in excellent shape). Lace-up design in back of mask is a little difficult to work with with kids; Velcro-type straps would be easier to use.
on August 15, 2012
Bought this for my daughter, who is into WWE like myself, fits perfectly! and looks great !! After he came back from injury he switched to red, guess will wait until red is in stock....

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.