|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||10.16 x 3.35 x 1.69 inches|
CARBONLAND Backup-Camera for Car/Truck/RV Rear View Reversing Camera 170 Degrees Perfect View Angle Night Vision IP67
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES ⇒ CARBONLAND backup camera has high resolution (520 TV lines) that will assist you in reversing successfully. This car rearview backup camera has high-quality CMOS I license plate-style color reverse camera..
- WATERPROOF GRADE ⇒ CARBONLAND car camera is waterproof IP67-IP68, it works very well no matter the weather. The temperature-resistant glass lens can withstand daily tear and shock. The small design of this camera will not draw any attention to thieves.
- WIDE VIEW LENS ANGLE ⇒ CARBONLAND rearview camera has wide 120° / 170° viewing angles that meet your vision needs when driving or parking. The adjustable camera lens allows you to find the best position and makes you drive safely. This Backup Camera works as a perfect solution for poor rear visibility and reversing your trailer or boat as well.
- NIGHT VISION LED LIGHTS ⇒ CARBONLAND reverse camera has the night vision mode automatically turns on at night or in the dark environment, make night driving much safer..
- EASY INSTALLATION ⇒ Are you worry about the tiresome installation. CARBONLAND license plate backup camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing. No need to change the original structure and look of your car. If you have a question, no worries, you will get a satisfactory reply within 24 hours!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
CARBONLAND Universal Car Backup Camera CMOS I
Fits and works well with most brands and models of cars, such as sedan, commercial vehicle, minibus, and more.
Premium and weather-proof material
High resolution and sharp image
Auto-on in inadequate lighting conditions
Compact size, won't obstruct license plate
Easy to install and integrate into your car
Auto switch between night vision and daytime vision
1. Mount the camera to your car's license plate.
2. Adjust the lens of the camera for the optimal angle.
3. Connect the long video output cable (yellow) to the display in your vehicle.
4. Connect power wire (red) to your vehicle DC 12V power system.
Special Features CMOS I:
Effective pixels: 720x540 pixels
Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
Sync System: Internal
Resolution: 520 TV lines
Lens Angle: 120° / 170°
S/N Ratio :More than 48db
Minimum Illumination: 0.2Lux/F1.2(0 Lux with LED)
Current Consumption: No more 150mA
Power supply: DC 12V±10%
Operating Temperature: -30?-75?(RH95%Max.)
1. This product has no video storage function and cannot be used as a data recorder.
2. The assist guideline in the image is only for reference, not accurate. Because the car model and tail structure are not the same.
3. The infrared night vision function works only in a dark place, the picture is black and white. When the light is sufficient, it shows a color picture.
4. If the hands-on ability is poor, it is suggested to find professional technicians to install it.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wired it so it’s powered only when the truck goes into reverse. It’s really nice they supply two hot wires on each end so you can wire it in for the camera to always be active if you want live feed of what’s going on behind you.
Overall a cheap little reserve camera. Should do the job just fine
This is supposed to have a white and a green loop one is for mirroring the image and the other is for if you want the parking lines on the camera image or not these are not present on this product like the picture show or even like the products box shows.
To add insult the locks literally says wireless connection 🤣.
So we get past those two things I get it wired up and plugged into the radio and I get a mild gray (lack of color) picture that looks out of a 1980s zenith. This was not worth the time and effort of waiting a day for the shipping.
I have bought better products from wish.com.
you have been warned do not waste your money on this!
I have attached a "night vision" photo from said camera pictured is my white gravel driveway..... And no the day time picture did not get much better