|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.8 x 6 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||CQ575|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
CARCHET TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System with 4 External Sensors Cigarette Lighter
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The TPMS dynamically monitors tire pressure, which can prevent puncture and damage of car parts caused by flat tire. Improve fuel efficiency, prolong tire life, increase traffic safety and avoid abnormal wear of vehicle parts.
- The sensor monitors tire temperature (Celsius) and pressure (0~116psi). Sensor signal covers 26 ft, SUITS MOST CARS BUT NOT FOR RV, TRAILER, TRUCK, MOTORHOME etc. WITH LONGER BODY. Search B01H3KPZSQ if you are looking for TPMS with signal repeater for long vehicles.
- It has 4 external sensors which are easy to be mounted and replaced (search B01G8LXS26 if you need a replacement sensor). Also the batteries can be easily replaced (one CR1632 battery for each sensor). Compared to internal sensors, they cost less money and effort. You can DIY and never need to pay extra money for professional replacement. No risk to destroy your tire, just plug and play.
- The sensor is coded to monitor and has an anti-theft design. Each sensor is controlled by individual chip and will automatically shut down to save battery when the tire stopped running for 10 minutes. When you drive the car to 20km/h, the sensor will wake up and update data. Monitor supports visual and audio alarms. The default alarm value is 29-44 PSI and can be customized.
- Please email seller if you have any question in installing and using the TPMS. We believe prompt communication can solve most problems, and we are looking forward to responding you within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DO YOU KNOW ?
20% under-inflation reduces tire lifetime by 30%;
30% over-inflation reduces tire lifetime by 45%;
30% pressure lower looks like proper inflated tire
So you need a CARCHET TPMS(Tire Pressure Monitoring System)to monitor tire dynamic pressure, warn early of abnormal tire pressure, improve fuel efficiency, increase tire life and traffic safety.
●Measurable range of sensor: 0~116 PSI
●Displayable range for monitor: 0~99 PSI
●Default alarm value: 29-44 PSI (can be customized). Tire pressure above or below the value range will trigger alarm.
●Sensor signal distance: within 8 meters (26 ft) the signal is clear. Beyond this range, the signal becomes unstable. Beyond 10 meters (33 ft), there’s no signal.
Improper installation can cause error display. When the monitor is reading 0 or nothing, please try:
1) Start car engine, then start the monitor;2) shake the sensor to wake it up; 3) Install the sensor, meanwhile observe the reading and adjust the plug angle or fasten the screw till the reading is correct.
●LCD color screen(size: 17 x 17mm)
●Valve diameter: 7mm
●Pressure Units: BAR / PSI
●Temperature unit: C
●It can display the pressure or temperature of 4 tires.
●Alarm in two ways: indicator and voice, when it alarms, the indicator on screen is red.
●Temperature and pressure exceeded alarm, emergency air leakage alarm.
●Wireless connection on cigarette lighter (DC 12V).
●4 external sensors with replaceable batteries (one CR1632 battery for each sensor)
Note: The monitor has no battery and it should be connected to cigarette lighter when you are using it.
1 x Receiver
4 x Sensor
2 x Wrench
1 x Hexagon nut wrench
4 x Hexagon nut
4 x Waterproof Rubber ring
1 x English instruction manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The batteries in my car's built-in Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors ran down, and aren't replaceable; you have to replace the whole thing, at $500+ for the set. If I had known how nice this is, I wouldn't have waited so long to get it.
It's so nice to see a readout of the actual tire pressure, even more than I expected. And it will still make a noise, like the built-in system, if something's wrong. And it monitors temperature, too, not just pressure. And you can set the threshold you want, though the default should be good for almost everyone (I didn't change it).
Generally, it's as accurate as any mechanical gauge. Any time I hear an unusual noise, I can wait a second and glance over at the tire pressure still reading normal. I can see it go up by 3 lbs on my drive to work. I can tell when the weather has changed so I want to add a couple of pounds.
And the best part? The entire set cost less than replacing ONE of the in-wheel TPMS units. And the battery is replaceable.
There's a locking nut to hold them in place; it makes them harder to steal, and keeps them on at 100 mph+.
Cons: they're a little ugly, though most people don't notice them. They're just big enough that I worry if I'll damage one on a curb, though I've scraped 2 curbs since I've had them and they're still perfect. Also, the reading can fluctuate by a pound or two, especially at either end of a trip.
Overall, I'm very happy with them.
First thing I will tell you is to locate a good set of energizer replacement batteries and just throw the included batteries away. The second piece of advice I will offer is to pay very close attention to which sensor goes on which tire (I had a few switched around). As far as the Bluetooth capability of the sensors to the receiver in the interior of the truck the product has been flawless. I have had no issues at all with a constant reading appearing on the sensor. I was a bit surprised to see how much my tire pressures fluctuate (2-5 psi) depending on the type of road surface, the outside temperature etc.
The little unit has paid off on one occasion (a roofing nail was embedded between the treads) and I was able to take the next exit and find a tire store before any serious damage was done to the tire or maybe even the entire truck at 70 mph.
I have had these for about 4 months and so far (after replacing the included batteries) the performance has been flawless. If these survive the upcoming winter I will return to this review and add a 5th star.
All in all I think that this was a good purchase and I recommend it!
tested it to 60 lbs with no problem. My car is very sensitive to tire pressure, and the factory system is out of whack, plus it will cost ~$1100 to
replace. This is the best unit I have found.
They did not take much driving around to get calibrated just a quick trip up my neighborhood and back and then they were ready to go. Giving me the steady temperature and pressure gauges wherever I go. Which is proving to come in handy when I have a tire that I now know has a small leak in it thanks to these sensors.
Overall a great product easy to install use and maintain without much if any effort. I definitely suggest buying this if you want to be proactive and not end up on the side of the road with a flat not know that it could have been prevented.