CARISMA GT24B(Green) 1/24 4WD Radio Control Buggy Ready-To-Run Set with Lipo Battery
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Only 18cm long. Big fun in your office or house.
- Brushless Motor for powerful run and jump.
- 2.4Ghz Radio. Can compete with your friends without any interference.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Package includes: 1:24 Scale Ready to Run Vehicle
2.4GHz Transmitter CTX-8000
4 x AA Batteries for the CTX-8000 Transmitter
Throttle Limiter for beginners to master the control of RC Vehicle
58Teeth Spur Gear, 13Teeth Pinion Gear, 14Teeth Pinion Gear to cater different usage.
Steering Linkage for replacement.
Free mini tools for RC playing.
3.7V 500mAh LiPO Rechargeable Battery Pack
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Specifically, you get:
- LIPO Battery support. These batteries charge quickly (1h), have superb power/weight and can supply high amounts of power. Most competitors use a AA variant which are inferior in these aspects.
- Brushless motor. More efficient, more powerful, more reliable. Most competitors use inferior brushed motors to save (them) a few nickels.
- Proportional steering. "Toy" cars simply steer rail-to-rail. It makes a huge difference in controlability.
- Proportional acceleration, brake.
- 2.4 Ghz radio. This means that you get perfect control of the car for as far as you can see it.
- Hobby-grade build. Four-wheel shocks, four wheel drive, slip-differentials.
- Replacement parts and upgrades available. For example, you can upgrade to oil-filled aluminum shocks.
These cars are reasonably fast with the included "1S" battery and can go about 13-15 mph. They can be upgraded to a "2S" battery, however, and achieve speed of around 25 mph . That is insanely fast for a car of this size!
With 1S, the car takes hits well and we have had no damage after many mishaps. I can't personally speak to 2S yet but I imagine the extra energy will put the car at greater risk.