Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on May 19, 2014
I had a bad experience buying false perfums by internet, so I began to mistrust these products.
I am glad I gave a second chance and bought this one.
It was sent in perfect conditions, on schedule. Love this essence.
Completely satisfied.
on February 13, 2014
I ordered this for my mom's birthday and she absolutely loves it. The perfume smells amazing . I was afraid that if it was too old it would smell bad but thay wasn't the case here. Extremely happy!
on April 23, 2014
The package and the bottle seems to be like a true Carolina Herrera, but it's fake, as soon as you smell it, you know that is fake. I forgot to leave this review when I got the perfume.
on February 27, 2017
I recommend it
on January 24, 2014
i got this perfume for my aunt bday and she totally loved it, as always carolina herrera never let u down!
on January 29, 2014
Fantastic Product. Smells great! A new hit from Carolina Herrera. Was one of my wife's birthday present and the one she loved the most
on August 5, 2015
it's ok.
on May 3, 2015
Not the one I expected
on January 11, 2014
Nice fragrance; receive many compliments when wearing it.It doesn't have a strong or cloying odor nor is it too sweet-smelling.
on June 27, 2015
excelente

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.