Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on November 29, 2017
This is not genuine. The real perfume is on the right; the one I purchased here is on the left. Notice the gold cap and tassel logo of the knockoff on the left versus the silver cap and tassel logo of the real one on the right. Also notice the imprinted CH logo on the label of the genuine bottle, versus the simple weave pattern of the counterfeit on the left. The scent of the fake is very close, but it is not as strong, rich, or long-lasting as the original.
review imagereview image
22 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 25, 2018
I bought this same product before and it was the right one, bought it again with the Purchase again option but this one was NOT the same scent. It was a gift for my wife and she noticed the scents are not the same so I compared by myself to double check and it is absolutely NOT the same. I was expecting the real product but it is absolutely NOT the same. I either expect a return option to be able to replace the product with a real one or my money back. Although I prefer to have a product replacement... :-(
on August 6, 2013
I'm dead serious. Every effeminate person you know will be sneaking into your room/house at the oddest times to use this perfume; it's really that enticing. First, it was my mom's best friend. I had picked up the package, and rushed over to my mom's house to create perfume-envy (My mom is an avid collector). As soon as I opened the cap and sprayed it once into the air, her best friend snatched it from me and proceeded to bathe herself in it like someone trying to fix a chronic BO. My mom now stops by my place to visit and "see how I'm doing", but makes a beeline for the bedroom to use some of this. I have encouraged her to get hers, but she's too impatient. I have basically run out of places to hide it.

This perfume does not smell like your 100-yr old great-grandma, No! It's rich, and sensuous without being overwhelming. It generates the aura of , "Look at me, I am all woman". Or "Sniff me" if you'd prefer.

In simple terms, "I love Carolina Herrera by Carolina Herrera, and I'm certain you'll love it too!"
on February 10, 2018
Excellent ... As the advertisement describes it. Not only 5 stars but 10. My wife was delighted with this.
on January 26, 2017
Do not buy this perfume! It is a knock-off product and smells very weak and much different from the real CH. Worse yet, they do not accept a return, so don't waste your $64!
on January 15, 2018
The body lotion didn't smell properly. It smelled like old.
on September 28, 2016
excelent
on February 22, 2016
My sister love this and this is $50 cheaper than the Airport duty free markets, definitely recommend it
review image
on August 5, 2015
it's ok.
on March 7, 2017
My wife loved the CH. She loved it so much she wore it on our wedding day. She made it her signature fragrance