Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on August 29, 2017
5 people found this helpful
on January 25, 2018
I bought this same product before and it was the right one, bought it again with the Purchase again option but this one was NOT the same scent. It was a gift for my wife and she noticed the scents are not the same so I compared by myself to double check and it is absolutely NOT the same. I was expecting the real product but it is absolutely NOT the same. I either expect a return option to be able to replace the product with a real one or my money back. Although I prefer to have a product replacement... :-(
on December 11, 2017
I read the good reviews from the dealer and I was very excited to receive the perfume plus the cream.
I had used the perfume before and I loooooved.
Unfortunately it was a big deception... the box presentation is really nice but the perfume smell just lasts for 5 minutes.
Even when I spray a looot, 5 minutes later I can't smell anything.
Lost my money!!!
3 people found this helpful
on October 29, 2017
I wanted to return this item because it doesn't appear to be an original perfume, it is a copy to me, I've been using this product for long time and for the first time I decided to get it with amazon, what I received is totally different, presentation, smell and color! It turns out that this is not elegible for return!! I'm very disappointed.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 6, 2013
I'm dead serious. Every effeminate person you know will be sneaking into your room/house at the oddest times to use this perfume; it's really that enticing. First, it was my mom's best friend. I had picked up the package, and rushed over to my mom's house to create perfume-envy (My mom is an avid collector). As soon as I opened the cap and sprayed it once into the air, her best friend snatched it from me and proceeded to bathe herself in it like someone trying to fix a chronic BO. My mom now stops by my place to visit and "see how I'm doing", but makes a beeline for the bedroom to use some of this. I have encouraged her to get hers, but she's too impatient. I have basically run out of places to hide it.

This perfume does not smell like your 100-yr old great-grandma, No! It's rich, and sensuous without being overwhelming. It generates the aura of , "Look at me, I am all woman". Or "Sniff me" if you'd prefer.

In simple terms, "I love Carolina Herrera by Carolina Herrera, and I'm certain you'll love it too!"
One person found this helpful
on May 22, 2018
Up to this moment I open it, and what was my surprise? It is a copy of which I was paid as original. I need you to return my money or else I will sue you. I find it outrageous when you order a designer product such as this and a "fake" product is sent. I have original Carolina Herrera cologne at home and the product I received is different in every way - box & bottle (neither of which look like the item pictured) and most importantly, the scent. It would appear to be a knockoff. When I tried to return this item, I received an immediate dialogue box that this particular item was not eligible for a return. What?? So now I've wasted $60 on something I do not want and will not use and cannot return. Buyer beware!
on June 22, 2017
very good
3 people found this helpful
on March 7, 2018
FAKE FAKE FAKE....Gave this to my wife as a present because she uses it alot and she tells me its a fake and showed me the one she was using and sure enough ITS FAKE!!!!! DONT BUYYY LIARS, how can amazon fulfill this order knowing its a fake!!!
on March 23, 2017
Not authentic. False advertisement. Looks nothing like the picture they provide
on May 9, 2017
The product received was a counterfeit. After using this perfum for ober 10 years, my wife has no problem recognizing it. When it arrived, she noticed that the box was not white with red letters but yellowish/tan. The bottle did not have the famed CH stamped all over the red bottle wrap but a different red wrap material with no stamp, and the CH hanging off the bottle was gold colored versus silver colored. At plain sight, she thought that they may have changed the package but she wore it immediately and noticed the difference in fragrance (more alcohol) and the lack of durability which is specifically the traits of a counterfeit, which she has already experienced once when she purchased this perfume in another country.
review imagereview image