|Item Weight||3.8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.6 x 10.5 x 3.2 inches|
|Item model number||BC120740|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BC120705|
CARTMAN Booster Cables in Carry Bag, 6 Gauge 16 Feet Jump Cable with UL listed
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 5 Year Warranty!
- Patented design of inside tongue for double connection with battery terminal.
- Fits top and side post batteries. Luxurious carry bag for free. Twice grip design for better conductivity and tension.
- TPR material of cable, low temperature resistance (-25C/-13F). Sufficient CCA.
- UL listed and atamped. Idea for use with full size cars, mid-size pickup trucks and recreational vehicles.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
When your car or truck needs a boost, the Cartman Extra Heavy-Duty Booster Cables are the safest way to transfer power from a 12/24-volt automobile battery. The easy-to-use, no-tangle cables have T-Prene coating for flexibility and easy storage. They feature special clamps with triple-polarity identification that is color-coded, and UL indent stamped. The clamps also have an ergonomic design that is easy to use on top-post and side-terminal batteries.
Extra Heavy-Duty Booster Cables
- T-Prene coating keeps cables flexible down to -25C/-13F
- Cables work with top-post and side-terminal 12/24-volt batteries
- 6-gauge, heavy-duty, no-tangle cable construction
- Ergonomically designed with shielded surfaces for safety
- UL listed; RoHS compliant
Heavy-Duty Cable Construction Resists the Elements
The booster cables are insulated with T-Prene coating, which is designed to remain flexible down to -25C/-13F. The 6-gauge, heavy-duty cables are the strongest consumer grade available, and they resist motor oil, rain, and chemicals for dependable use.
Available in 16 feet, will easily reach from one battery to another, whether you're working on a car, truck, or SUV.
- Low Temperature Test: To make sure the jacket material meets SAE or UL specifications for flexibility and high voltage leaks.
- Dielectric Test: To test the resistance voltage of cable/clamp insulations, and ensure safety.
- Aging (High Temperature) Test: To judge the aging performance of the insulation materials of the cable/clamp or others.
- Ampacity Test: To judge the booster cable set rating performance.
- Acid Exposure Test: To judge the acid resistance of the clamp plating.
- Flame Test: To judge fire retardant properties of the cable insulation or clamp (usually plastic clamp).
- Resistance Test: To judge the electric performance of the cable. To check the conductivity of the cable. To check the quality of the copper.
- Pull-out Test: To test the connection (crimping) between the jaw and cable.
TPR material of cable, low temperature resistance (-25C/-13F).
Sufficient CCA. UL listed and atamped. Ideal for use with full size cars and cargo vans, mid-size pickup truck and freight hauling vehicles.
Twice grip design for better conductivity and tension.Patented design of inside tongue for double connection with battery terminal.