|Item Weight||2.36 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.47 x 10.39 x 3.86 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CM-HG-12D|
CARTMAN Heat Gun, 1500W Hot Air Gun with Large LCD Display, Variable Temp Memory Settings and Wind Speed Adjustment, 120V 60Hz Electric Heat Gun With 4 Nozzles
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CAUTION: at initial use 30mins heating, slight smoke is harmless, that's steam from heat isolation material mica. Pls understand.
- Two modes switch: I: 122°F, 120L/min; II: 122-932°F, 500L/min
- Digital Control with Large LCD Display, can clearly see the use of temperature; With 1500w power provides quickly heat up to the maximum temperature 932℉ in seconds
- Come with 4 nozzle: flat nozzle for spreading the hot air over a wider area, reducer nozzle concentrating the heat onto a specific area, glass protector nozzle for stripping painting on a window or door, reflector nozzle wrapping hot air around a plastic or copper pipe surface
- Quiet compact and lightweight design for user comfort, suitable for stripping paint and varnish, softening caulking and putty for removal, removing adhesive labels, thawing pipes, gutters, freezers, or radiators, loosening rusted nuts and bolts, speed-drying epoxy, cement, or any damp surface
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1500-watts heating power
Cartman 1500W Heat Gun is a basic heat tool designed to apply focused heat for projects such as removing paint, thawing pipes and loosening rusted bolts. It produces 1500-watts heating power. It has two temperatures and fan speeds settings to adjust to specific heating needs.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*It can be set down on it's back to cool off. (And it is stable)
*It heats up very quickly, 5-10 seconds to the heat you want.
*Temperature type is selectable (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
*After setting the temperature, it'll pause a second then display the current temperature. (You can see it heat up or cool down while using it, very nice)
*It has a trigger that goes from off, low setting, to high setting.
*On low setting it stays at 122°F/50°C. You can change the fan speed, but the temperature won't change.
*On high setting you can change the fan speed and temperature.
*There are 6 fan speeds.
*The temperature select increments in degrees.
*From a sticker on the top of the unit you will need to increase the fan speeds on the high mode to get the higher temps:
Lvl 1 - 248 F
Lvl 2 - 320 F
Lvl 3 - 392 F
Lvl 4 - 572 F
Lvl 5 - 752 F
Lvl 6 - 932 F
* For heating heat shrink it works well, but one attachment that I think comes with it for that purpose does have to be bent into the curved shape. That or I just made one attachment into another one lol.
*It also seems to remember it's previous setting.