Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 581 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 634 reviews
on November 8, 2014
I like this watch, generally wear these until they fall off my wrist, and the watch is far sturdier than the band. It is cheaper to replace the whole watch than to replace the band, and the water resistance would be ruined if you tried to replace the battery so these are certainly meant to be replaced at the first sign of trouble, I am very hard on watches, I do animal rescue, so they tend to get scraped up, scratched, even occasionally bitten, and have stood the test of time. On the downside, I bought two of them, to have a spare, but the battery is already activated when you buy the watch... would be MUCH better if there was a plastic tab to pull when you need the watch, rather than have the battery run down while in storage.
on September 18, 2015
I bought this watch for my granddaughter, who was off to do a wilderness trek with her college. She needed a water-resistant watch with alarms, and I wanted her not to break her expensive, pretty watch. This Casio is neither expensive nor pretty, but it's water-resistant, has alarms, tells time... what more can you ask? Actually, in terms of its primary function-- the telling of time-- it's just as good as the most expenive, diamond-studded Rolex on the market. After you know it's 3:27, everything else is over-priced gloss.
on May 9, 2016
Great watch for < $10 with alarm, stop watch and time features. It's super light so I can wear it during running or other physical activities. Appearance wise, it's unintrusive and the opposite of show-offy, which I love about it. I can wear it in the field grabbing water/environmental samples or traveling to any country in the world without worries. I bought my first about 3 years ago and it's running like a charm. The only negative is the band which broke on my first one after 1.5 years when I was lifting a heavy cabinet and I was wearing my watch a little loose. The watch got snagged on the corner and the pulling broke the band. This is not enough of a negative to deter my love for this watch, so I bought another one and it's great! I put the other on a ledge on my desk as another clock for the office. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. :)
on July 2, 2017
Almost perfect watch. Identical to one that I purchased Five years ago.Only problem with that was that the band broke. The watches still in good shape,Even the batteries still works.I swim several times a week.Rarely deeper than 6 feet,Or 2 m.
on September 24, 2015
I bought this as a replacement for my current Casio because both this and my old watch have a reasonably low profile, not sticking out from the wrist the outrageous amount that seems popular at the expense of utility.

This watch, however, lacks all the features of my old watch, though it is identical in size. Being cheap, it was worth it to get a replacement that won't get in the way and catch on things.
on December 11, 2016
This is about the best 10 bucks you can spend. I have g shocks, automatics, quartz analogs, etc. and this one keeps extremely accurate time, is as shock resistant as I would ever require, and has been dunked in the river with no apparent problems. Honestly, I could use one of these and nothing else on my wrist until I'm dead and I'd be fine.
on October 31, 2015
I purchased this watch because we were going on vacation where we would be under water quite a bit. This watch worked perfectly,definitely waterproof. Functionality is user friendly it was quite easy to set the time and date and ever alarms. My only gripe was that the "light" function was quite dim and would only stay on for maybe a second unless you held it. Otherwise it worked great!
on February 1, 2014
This watch is probably one of the best items I have ever owned. My first watch went through quite a few work days of dust, smoke, and water. The battery lasted close to ten years and did not lose very much time. As a matter of fact the band finally had enough and I stopped wearing it. Saw it available and bought another one. CANNOT beat the price or reliability. I give them as gifts all the time and you should too.
on November 23, 2015
It has the very necessary and basic functions so its not cluttered with a million features that you probably won't use anyway. Month, date, weekday, and time is easily visible at a glance. It also fits quite comfortably and I rarely ever notice it on my wrist. An added bonus is that the resin wristband is less likely to react with the chemicals in the organic chemistry lab I work at. I got a watch because when I am wearing gloves, I can't whip out my phone to check the time and I didn't want to risk wearing my watches with a leather or stainless steel strap, so I got this as a throw away watch. Since it's so cheap, I can easily replace it if anything were to happen to it. Great decision because this watch quickly integrated itself into my everyday life.
on March 27, 2013
This thing tells time, it is slim, it is easy to read, it doesn't have any crazy slogans on it. It is a very simple, functional watch. I normally HATE wearing men's watches because the dials are thick and large, this is nice and small.

One criticism that is noted in some of these comments is a short band. I am a tall (190 cm / 75 in) man with somewhat freakishly thick wrists and the band just BARELY fits me (2 notches in), but it does. However, I am quite slim, so if you are a bigger dude who strength trains a bunch, it might not fit you.

A question that I had that didn't seem to be answered is the stopwatch. The stopwatch goes to 59 minutes 59.99 seconds. It then DOES wrap around. I had been concerned that it would simply stop at 59:99.99, but it does not. So if you can keep track of hours, this stopwatch should be fine for tracking hour+ times (i use it to time jogs).

Also, supposedly this watch is commonly used in bomb making due to a combination of cheapness and reliability, so, I dunno, I guess it has that going for it or against it.