Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CASIO Men's MW600F-4AV Black Sport Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on July 14, 2016
Nice looking watch. Got it on recent 30% off sale. Also getting the clear cover to protect the watch face on ebay for $4 . So my total was about $14 bucks for a work watch. Had to get the color red to match our new scrubs. Its not too big, so it doesn't get in the way. Most men's watches now are huge in size and weight. I can't work with that at my job. This one fits good. Band is a little stiff, should work itself in with use. I don't think it will last as long as the 10 year battery it has, if it lasts me 2 years I'd be happy.
on December 26, 2012
This is a nice watch for the money.

The deep red-tint coloring of the face offers a nice contrast to the light toned minute/second hands and numbering, making the time piece easier to read as well as giving the watch a unique and attractive overall look. The only adjustment source is the main stem at the top, bringing back the feel of a good old fashioned time keeping device. The band is long enough and with enough holes to cover any sized wrist.

The only disappointment is the size of the date window. It's much too small for these tired old eyes to read comfortably.

Overall, I am quite satisfied with the purchase and I give it my recommendation.
on May 14, 2016
Inexpensive but functional watch with 10 year (!) battery life. Compare that with the new smart watches that need recharging every day! OK, this watch just tells the time (and it does keep excellent time) but that's what I want a watch for. I'll leave the other functions to my smart phone.
The only fault: the date is indicated in such small figures that it is hard to make out by my aging eyes, but I can read it in good light with my glasses on.
on January 22, 2013
I bought this watch for my husband as he goes through watches like underwear. He is a rough and tumble guy and I noticed he had bought about 5 cheap watches because he was breaking them once a week. Cracking the face, breaking the straps and ripping them from the hinge area when they get caught on a tractor or something else he is working on that day. So far the watch has lasted almost a month and he loves it! He loves the cool burgundy color and he has yet to put a dent on it! For the price you can't beat it and if he does manage to break it I will probably get him another one! Thanks again Amazon for always having just what I need for the price that does my heart and wallet good!
on October 27, 2012
I love this watch! It fits perfectly around my wrist and is a very nice looking watch. I have gotten many complements on this watch after just a couple of weeks wearing it. It is also very easy to clean. I spilled a little bit of juice on it and I couldn't clean it until later, and after it was stuck on it came right off. This watch is very easy to set and I would reccomend it to anyone wanting an amazing watch that looks nice, fits great, and easy to clean for a very good price!
on February 29, 2016
For $15 this is a great little watch. I own two rolex watches and bought this for a trip to a high crime area and was pleasantly surprised at how good this watch looks and works. Bear in mind my review is based on the price but for $15 you can't go wrong on this little guy.
on February 18, 2012
I bought this watch because it looked good and it was waterproof.When I received it I was even happier. It looks great .People have commented on the look.The red was a good choice.And it is certainly waterproof.I have been in the pool enjoying great Queensland weather everyday.
on January 30, 2016
Got wiped off - starting over: Like this men's watch for use by a lady. My wrist is about 6 1/2 inches, did trim back the band a bit. Pretty red behind white numbers and markings on the face. My ladie's watch face was too small to easily read the time. This watch makes reading the time no problem.
on March 28, 2013
I've seen lots of complaints about the quality of this watch on here. I don't see where they are coming from at all. My husband mountain bikes through forests and courses with names like "the rollercoaster" and "Gator's back". His last watch is at the bottom of a ravine because he snagged it on a tree branch while flying over his handlebars and it broke. I bought this one because it popped into my "recommended for you" a week after it happened and the red color is one that I know he likes. Plus, it was cheap! The band is not high quality and I know that he wishes that it were leather, but that is the ONLY complaint I can come up with. He has yet to blemish the face (a common complaint), it's easy to set, keeps time perfectly, and looks very nice.
on May 2, 2015
This is my second one of these watches. It really is a great every-day watch for the money. I love the illuminated hands. The last ones battery didn't last as long as they stated it would, not by a long shot, but I loved the watch while it lasted. I tried another type of watch after the last one died and didn't like it nearly as much as this model so I bought another one of these. It does scratch up a little easier than I would like but for the money this watch is worth that minor, and I do mean MINOR, flaw. If I have to replace this watch every year it is worth it to me.