BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

CASIO Men's MW600F-4AV Black Sport Watch
Style: MW600F-4AV|Change

on August 15, 2013
I love this watch, I first buy it for my friend (male) but I try it on me first and I like it even more ! Is so light, perfect size, nice and resistant material! I love that has the date on it and is water proof !
on February 9, 2017
Pros: Inexpensive; light, real waterproof; good looking; luminous hands do work; 10 years battery TBD; good for sports
Cons: Could've been a couple-3 mm thinner; The glass doesn't feel like mineral, sounds like acrylic, but haven't scratched yet.
on December 13, 2014
I've got relatively little to add here, other than to say that the photos were very accurate and I received exactly what was described. It looks more expensive than it actually was. As with all inexpensive Casio watches, it keeps very, very, accurate time. I had a little difficulty setting the date, but then I figured it out.
on April 12, 2017
My first one died of a cracked wristband after about 4 years. I tried hard to find something better to fit my needs- analog, small face, not susceptible to outdoor dirt- but ended up getting the same one as a replacement. Better than watches costing 10x more!.
on February 5, 2015
I needed a watch I really l didn't care about for a vacation where I could use it while snorkeling and other activities. This watch fit the bill at $15 and was perfect for my needs. Worked well in water, at the pool and looks pretty stylish all things considering. All the features worked for me. Good purchase.
on June 10, 2014
I needed a watch to take with me while I travel. A watch that looks nice, waterproof and cheap enough that if I damage, lose or is stolen, I wouldn't be heart broken. This watch fits the bill. The face a little smaller than I anticipated but is fine. The 10 battery life is a bonus and the glow in the dark hands do a good job. For the price, it is a good buy.
on March 23, 2016
Have more expensive watches but use this one everyday. Easy to set which is a problem with older men like me on my 'better' wristwatches and now I know the date when I write a check. Buy it, it's cheap and decent quality.
on August 26, 2017
Love it. Great watch for the price. I have this watch in three different face colors. Lot of watch for the price.
on July 19, 2013
Hello, I got my new Casio Watch from Amazon and i like it a lot. The watch arrived real fast even with free super saver shipping that i combined with another purchase. The watch looks more expensive than the price. This watch is well made and should last a long while. If your looking for a nice sports dress watch that is water resistant and has a long life battery this watch will be perfect for you. Thank you very much Amazon!
on November 30, 2016
LIKE THIS WATCH. VERY NICE STYLING. LIKE THE IDEA OF A 10 YEAR BATTERY, AND HOPE IT IS LONG TERM. LUMINOUSITY IS A PROBLEM....ALMOST NON-EXISTENT.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.