Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 369 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 396 reviews
on January 19, 2015
Great Buy!! really enjoying the overall look and feel, very light weight almost forget I have it on sometimes. The face is nice although for a man it is a little smaller then I anticipated, But then again this is a retro watch.
review image
on August 11, 2015
I just received my watch and I'm in love with it.

First off, the picture online shows a duller color than what it actually is. I was hesitant at first to get this watch from this seller on Amazon because of the color in the picture. The color is definitely gold in tone, not super shiny. I would say kind of matte gold.

I was able to get a real idea of the size by the measurements posted on the sellers ad. I compared it to the watches I already have and the size is exactly what I wanted. I am a female with small wrists and it fit perfectly.

The band is easily adjustable. I looked it up on YouTube and it took like a minute to adjust it to my small wrist. The extra band will be tucked inside but you can't see it and it doesn't bother me. Some people have said it pulls their hairs but I don't have hairy arms so it's perfect for me.

The quality is ok, I guess. I don't own any super expensive watches so I wouldn't even be able to compare but overall I would say the quality is what you pay for. I'm ok with that. It's not heavy and of course it's not real gold. Everything works on my watch. (i.e. light, buttons, alarm etc.) I read the manual and I was able to easily set the time, date and alarms. No problem there. I don't know if its real or fake but it doesn't really matter to me. It looks really good.

I've read some reviews on the gold color fading with time. I plan on trying my best to not get it wet and wiping it after every use. As of right now, I plan on wearing it a lot. It's something I can wear up or down.

The packaging was ok. It came in a plastic case with the watch holder, manual and a Casio box. No complaints there.

This is my review upon receiving my watch. I will edit and update if there are any changes.
on March 18, 2017
I. Love. This. Watch.

The amount of compliments you get when you wear this thing is A1, the gold finish on it really helps it pop and stand out. I have a small collection of watches and this one is always the one that stands out the most. If you wanna lift your style game up, cop this piece, it doesn't disappoint. Make sure you wear all black, expensive sneakers, and ask someone to take a picture of you doing your hypebeast pose too.
on July 29, 2015
Favorite <3
I need to stock up on this watch!
It's literally my favorite.
I've outgrown the plastic-y digital watches,
but I wanted a quick way to to know exact time, so classic metals didn't appeal to me.

This. This is the perfect blend of a timeless look with digital accuracy.

I've been on the lookout for a while for something like this.
Hesitated on purchasing because it looks like a weird pale gold in the picture, but I'm glad I pulled the trigger because it's actually a deeper, richer tone. Not a true gold-tone; still lighter than actual gold, but definitely not as pale/yellow as pictured. Goes great with my skin tone :) Underside is silver. Except for the paint wearing out over use, it feels like pretty great quality.

Bonus: you won't have to look at your cell phone every second to get an exact read of the time. That's one way to depend less on your phone lol.
on April 13, 2015
Everything is excellent, from the style, to the metal work, and to the quality of the watch's hardware and software. The only downside to owning this watch is that it is going to get many UNNOTICEABLE scratches and imperfections after a week's wear. After wearing it for a few days there are many micro-scratches on the watch casing, the thing holding the watch's face. On some areas of the watch band there is paint wearing; the strap tucked underneath the other and areas around the metal clasp are where the paint has rubbed off. The paint wearing is not completely worn off it is more like consistent spots on the band. When you wear this watch you will get attention from the gold color and style, the downsides will not be noticeable unless someone actually get up close and wears the watch.
on June 21, 2016
It's a nice looking watch overall but take in to consideration the price and it's not real gold of course, I had my watch for 6mnths now and still looks nice but the gold tone on the under strap started to rub off as the upper strap lays over it so that's a given. The watch also pulls your hair so just be aware, I have to shave my wrist when wearing it or when I take it off its full of hair. The watch is functioning well but had a couple times where when a new mnth started the day would be incorrect, it also has a light which stays on for just under a second
on October 21, 2015
These came fast and expected. These came with the original box, manual, and the watch holder. its more gold than the picture shows. Its actually a nice gold tone similar to 12k -14k gold. The gold eventually wears off, but if you keep it clean, and dry as possible then itll last a lot longer. The length is easily adjustable, and the time and date is easy to change. The face is a lot smaller than I expected but other than that, it is a beautiful watch. I get plenty of compliments, and get approached a lot with questions and admiration about this watch. Great seller, and most importantly, a great and beautiful watch. Casio is in deed my favorite watch brand!
on August 9, 2017
Excellent quality and great buy, keeps time perfectly, goes perfect with business casual attire. Recommend watch and seller.
on November 27, 2015
I love this watch, it feels very light weight. Looks so elegant and goes with everything you wear. I love the fact that is easily adjusted to your wrist size, i
You can do it yourself. I'm really happy with this purchase. You won't regret buying it.
review image review image review image
on December 25, 2014
Just as described and it hasn't lost any color in a month (edit: in 6 months now) with several showers a day.
I'd say the golden color is a little darker than the one shown in the picture (it might be the lightening used to take the picture of the watch) which I personally prefers, looks more classy.
The light on the screen is blue (and very bright), easy to read the time with it (after your eyes adjust the intensity of the light).
Totally recommended.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.