Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 365 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 392 reviews
on April 28, 2017
I bought 3 of these watches for my friends and I. We are 3 women but wanted this model because the women one comes a little small and we liked this one better. They look really good, I would update you after we use them for a while. The only thing is that one of the watches came in a box different than the other two and it doesn't look that nice compared to the other two (see photos).

Aside from that, they look amazing!
review image review image review image review image
on January 19, 2015
Great Buy!! really enjoying the overall look and feel, very light weight almost forget I have it on sometimes. The face is nice although for a man it is a little smaller then I anticipated, But then again this is a retro watch.
review image
on August 11, 2015
I just received my watch and I'm in love with it.

First off, the picture online shows a duller color than what it actually is. I was hesitant at first to get this watch from this seller on Amazon because of the color in the picture. The color is definitely gold in tone, not super shiny. I would say kind of matte gold.

I was able to get a real idea of the size by the measurements posted on the sellers ad. I compared it to the watches I already have and the size is exactly what I wanted. I am a female with small wrists and it fit perfectly.

The band is easily adjustable. I looked it up on YouTube and it took like a minute to adjust it to my small wrist. The extra band will be tucked inside but you can't see it and it doesn't bother me. Some people have said it pulls their hairs but I don't have hairy arms so it's perfect for me.

The quality is ok, I guess. I don't own any super expensive watches so I wouldn't even be able to compare but overall I would say the quality is what you pay for. I'm ok with that. It's not heavy and of course it's not real gold. Everything works on my watch. (i.e. light, buttons, alarm etc.) I read the manual and I was able to easily set the time, date and alarms. No problem there. I don't know if its real or fake but it doesn't really matter to me. It looks really good.

I've read some reviews on the gold color fading with time. I plan on trying my best to not get it wet and wiping it after every use. As of right now, I plan on wearing it a lot. It's something I can wear up or down.

The packaging was ok. It came in a plastic case with the watch holder, manual and a Casio box. No complaints there.

This is my review upon receiving my watch. I will edit and update if there are any changes.
on January 11, 2016
A bit smaller than I thought but it still looks incredible. Very light and the color is perfect. It goes with anything and any style. Fast shipping, arrived in a week and a half. And don't mind the title, this watch is definitely unisex.
There was a review saying that it was a bit hard to change the date on top and I don't understand how, it literally took me less than 5 min.
I would definitely buy it again.
review image
on May 2, 2014
I was incredibly skeptical about this watch for a while. I've seen people wear this classic Casio in pictures & videos and I've always wanted one. I didn't know if I should trust the amazon reviews but I took the chance and I ended up loving it. At first the watch looked incredibly flimsy and cheap to me, I'm a 21 year old male college student and I felt like I just made a stupid purchase. After I adjusted the strap (incredibly easy to do, btw) I tried it on and actually liked it. I always wear watches so this one felt a little lighter than usual, but It was easy to get used to. It stands out with whatever I wear, especially if I match it with a gold necklace or bracelet on my other wrist. I've honestly gotten several comments from friends, family, random people I come across, and even a waiter in a restaurant once (lol). I use it as my day-to-day watch and also as my favorite piece to any casual to semi-casual ensemble. Oh and I have relatively small wrists and a good amount o hair. The size of the frame is perfect and the strap actually doesn't pull on my arm hair as much as I've heard it does from other reviewers. Great purchase!
on March 18, 2017
I. Love. This. Watch.

The amount of compliments you get when you wear this thing is A1, the gold finish on it really helps it pop and stand out. I have a small collection of watches and this one is always the one that stands out the most. If you wanna lift your style game up, cop this piece, it doesn't disappoint. Make sure you wear all black, expensive sneakers, and ask someone to take a picture of you doing your hypebeast pose too.
on July 29, 2015
Favorite <3
I need to stock up on this watch!
It's literally my favorite.
I've outgrown the plastic-y digital watches,
but I wanted a quick way to to know exact time, so classic metals didn't appeal to me.

This. This is the perfect blend of a timeless look with digital accuracy.

I've been on the lookout for a while for something like this.
Hesitated on purchasing because it looks like a weird pale gold in the picture, but I'm glad I pulled the trigger because it's actually a deeper, richer tone. Not a true gold-tone; still lighter than actual gold, but definitely not as pale/yellow as pictured. Goes great with my skin tone :) Underside is silver. Except for the paint wearing out over use, it feels like pretty great quality.

Bonus: you won't have to look at your cell phone every second to get an exact read of the time. That's one way to depend less on your phone lol.
on April 3, 2014
I been gettin so many birds lookin at me wrissts since i been put two of these on one hand all tha time. St8 ballin.
on June 8, 2014
First off, this watch looks amazing. I ALWAYS received compliments for it. As a matter of fact, I would also receive offers from others to purchase the watch. Unfortunately, I gave in when the offer was too good. I bought this watch for about $20 and sold it to somebody who was willing to pay $80!!!! Yeah, I know, I ripped that person off! But my point is that this watch looks amazing. Buyer beware: this watch might actually look expensive enough for someone to rob you for it. My only problem with the watch is that its very "flashy". I wouldn't wear this watch everyday, maybe only once and a while. It garners a lot of attention for others, and if you're like me, you like to keep things casual and simple. Everybody enjoys compliments but you will always catch wandering eyes looking at your wrist. This can be a good thing or a bad thing. Personally, I just don't enjoy all the attention. Overall, its a very stylish, fully functional watch at a great price. In fact, I might even buy a new one for myself. Or, I might buy these in bulk and sell them at 3x the value and make a profit lol. Just kidding, 5/5 would buy again
on April 13, 2015
Everything is excellent, from the style, to the metal work, and to the quality of the watch's hardware and software. The only downside to owning this watch is that it is going to get many UNNOTICEABLE scratches and imperfections after a week's wear. After wearing it for a few days there are many micro-scratches on the watch casing, the thing holding the watch's face. On some areas of the watch band there is paint wearing; the strap tucked underneath the other and areas around the metal clasp are where the paint has rubbed off. The paint wearing is not completely worn off it is more like consistent spots on the band. When you wear this watch you will get attention from the gold color and style, the downsides will not be noticeable unless someone actually get up close and wears the watch.