CAT AMAZING - Best Interactive Cat Toy Ever! Treat Maze & Puzzle Feeder for Cats
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- INTERACTIVE CAT TOY – award-winning game & puzzle box – stimulates and occupies cats and kittens for hours – bonds cats and their owners through play!
- ENCOURAGES NATURAL INSTINCTS to explore, scratch, sniff, find and retrieve hidden rewards – with three difficulty levels to challenge clever cats as their skills improve!
- WORKS WITH your cat's favorite cat treats, catnip, crinkle balls, mice, cat wand toy and other favorites; works great as a dry cat food dispenser and puzzle feeder!
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED for exercise, slower eating, weight loss and meal management
- ULTIMATE GIFT – holiday or everyday – for cats & cat owners!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cat Amazing – Ultimate Interactive Cat Toy & Treat Puzzle – With Three Difficulty Levels To Stimulate & Challenge Your Cat!
Cat Amazing is the award-winning interactive puzzle game for cats!
It’s irresistibly fun, and the stakes are high – the reward is kitty's favorite treats!
Marvel as your cat cleverly retrieves prizes from the puzzle! The circling, springing, concentrating and maniacal pouncing will keep your cat happily playing for hours – and have you laughing the entire time!
Cat Amazing is an instant hit wherever people and cats are gathered. In fact, watching your cat have this much fun might tempt you to throw in a few pretzels and have a go yourself! (We don't advise it)
Veterinarians recommend Cat Amazing for:
- Mental stimulation and engagement of natural feline instincts
- Promoting healthy activity through play and foraging
- Slowing down eating for improved digestive health & weight management
Cat Amazing has three difficulty levels to stimulate & challenge cats, even as their skills improve!
- Beginner – a wide opening at the base for easy access
- Intermediate – slide the treats along the sides, and with luck they'll pop out the sides - trickier!
- Top Cat – smallest openings at the sides and the most challenging arrangement of openings – amateurs need not apply!
- Bonus Level – rumor has it there's even a secret level, with maximum difficulty - you'll have to read the card that comes with Cat Amazing to learn how to unlock it!
The levels will keep your cat coming back to play & give you an unparalleled look into your cat's incredible mind – and reveal their rich personality! You’ll have a great time watching your cat’s tremendous feline cleverness in action – and others will want to share in the fun!
Engages and stimulates cats of all ages!
A great adult cat toy & kitten toy –
loved by elderly cats too!
Great for solo play – or the whole gang!
- Reinforced cardboard is sturdy and durable
- Safe for your cat & environmentally conscious
- Cat Amazing is made from 30% recycled & 100% recyclable cardboard
- Printed with metal-free inks
Comes with a beautiful card that includes:
- Cat Amazing tips & tricks
- Fun cat facts
- Assembly instructions
- Access to unlock the Secret Level!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Tower of Tracks Ball and Track Interactive Toy for Cats, Fun Cat Game by Petstages
PETOU Cat Toy-New Pets IQ Treat Puzzle Toy –Rotating The Mouse Chase Interactive Cat/Kitten Toy With Scratch Pad
SmartCat 3833 Peek-a-Prize Pet Toy Box
Catit Design Senses Food Maze
Unique Design, New to the US for 2017 - Interactive Indoor Kitten and Cat Toy Puzzle Box - From UK TV The Secret Life of Kittens - Four Cat Toys included, 3 Balls and a Mouse - Great Gift for any Cat
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Pet Amazing||Amazon.com||PETOU||NYCPETSUPPLY||Amazon.com||TribalProduce|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 14 x 3.5 in||1 x 5.5 x 6.5 in||9.84 x 9.84 x 2.56 in||13.5 x 13.5 x 3 in||9.5 x 9.5 x 14 in||11.42 x 11.42 x 2.36 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My cat has become an addict! When I first gave him the box, he spent an hour straight playing with it. He was EXHAUSTED! But he never gets bored with it, he keeps coming back and waits for food to be dropped in there. This toy is now his preferred method of eating...
The beauty here is in its simplicity and genius design. I don't write reviews often but I feel really inspired to give the creator the due props. Check this thing out, you will want to spread the love to all your cat friends.
So, I think it would work fine for cats who are not entitled, ungrateful, spoiled, and snarky (unlike little J Lo here) .
One thing to consider is make sure you watch the video for assembly. It isn't that easy. While the cardboard is durable, I can see how a more interested, well-meaning, appreciative but strong cat could tear it up quickly (or a mob of them). Now, I'm heading over the white RV to stock J Lo's trailer with cat treats. SMH
My only wish is that this box was more bottom heavy. He easily pushes it around the floor, but that's fun, too. He can also knock the box upside down, and that spills the treats, but he hasn't made the connection yet.
Also, I really liked the instructions/insert that came with the box. It had some interesting facts and was very clear on how to assemble. (And assembly was VERY simple.)
We have 5 cats. They have never all enjoyed one toy before.
One cat is 16 - he's the one we are sharing the photo of. He also has a birth defect in his front leg, making him basically a three-legged cat. He still figured out how to get treats from this box. :)