Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 15, 2013
I like it and it is probably worth the money. Apparently the cat sounds are rather real because it drives my dog nuts although he is gettng used to it, he just looks in the direction now.
on July 17, 2015
Clock stop working 2weeks after I got it. no sound from it
on November 30, 2012
The second clock that was sent to me works great and got here in a short period of time. But the first clock got here and didnt work at all. I emailed the company and told them I received the clock but it didnt work at all. They said they would send me another clock. I didnt have to pay for return shipping or return the item.
on March 25, 2013
I think this clock is absalutely adorable,. it fits perfect in my home. I recomend it to any cat lover..
on February 15, 2013
Does everything it says it should do. A different meow every hour. Very accurate time, too. Great clock for fans of the feline!
on September 30, 2012
This clock is large and easy to hear the changes on the hour. That's nice when you're in another room so you know an hour has passed. We have 5 adopted cats and the first time they heard the 3 meows, they started growling and looking at each other! I wish I had video taped that. It keeps accurate time. Once you get used to the meows, it won't wake you up. I think it took us a week or two. The only thing I wish was different would be different meows per all 12 cats, like the bird clock. Yeah, I had that too and loved it! If you love cats, you'll love this clock. If you have a cat, be sure to watch them the first time an hour changes.
2 people found this helpful
on May 8, 2013
My sister and her husband gave this clock to us for Christmas knowing we love cats. At first, our own two cats were wondering where the meows were coming from, but now they just ignore them. Like another reviewer said, we mute the TV to hear the cats meow. Each hour is a different cat. And the brighter the lights, the louder the meows are, so at night we don't hear anything because they are in the dark. One thing I'm happy about, I don't have to feed these 12 cats, or worse yet, clean up their litter boxes. Just a nice fun clock. We love it.
on October 27, 2012
I have one cat left from three related cats. He is 13 years old and misses dearly but this clock a great. Every hour it meows and my cat has too answer back. Clock is loud trust me. I pause the TV and my cat meows and feels like he is not the only cat in the house.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question