Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CAT CAT017415M Black Latex Coated Palm Glove, Medium
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School

Color: Black Latex Coated Palm Glove with a Grey Shell-Medium|Change
Price:$7.00 - $1,258.46

on November 22, 2013
Purchased these gloves especially to split, move, and stack an enormous quantity of logs. While I'm not sure how much one can write about a pair of gloves, these have served their intended purpose magnificently. The gloves are comfortable, have a thick and rugged feel, and an excellent grip. As a matter of fact, I purchased these after my leather woodsman-specific gloves failed rather quickly, with seams separating at the finger-tips. Fearful that these may have limited use, I originally bought two pairs. Thus far, after splitting, moving, and stacking large quantities, my first pair is still in excellent shape. Would highly recommend these.
on May 19, 2013
My husband had and loved a pair of these and lost one so needed a replacement pair. He was so excited about the price he may stock up in case he loses them again! The gloves he had to replace were in perfect condition after years of use doing various outdoor chores-shoveling and spreading mulch, loading wood, general yardwork, etc.
on April 1, 2014
Excellent gloves are comfortable and have very good grip for perfect craftwork and masonry mechanics they recommend, Excellent gloves are comfortable and have very good grip for perfect craftwork masonry mechanics and I recommend it to all who like this type of hobbies
on March 2, 2016
Bought these because I had a previous pair of CAT gloves that were pretty warm and lasted awhile. These gloves wear out extremely quickly. I use them every day for about 20 mins at a time. Mostly wear them in cold weather with minimal use. Not very effective at reducing cold.

Long story short: GLOVES ARE NOT WARM AND DO NOT STAND UP AGAINST USE
on December 29, 2013
I gave it four stars because for what it's meant to do is perfect, I thought it was a keep your hand warm type of glove but it's actually a mechanic type glove and for that purpose this gloves are really good. So If your looking for mechanic gloves to avoid tools slipping from your hand and better grip then this are the gloves for you.
on May 13, 2016
Already starting to tear and disintegrate after only one week of use. Obviously I don't expect a set of gloves to last a life time, but really, only a week of use? Only the palms and velcro wrist straps are surviving the rigorous onslaught of box and bag lifting (being sarcastic). I expected these to outlast the gas station/quick stop gloves that are less expensive and are generic off-brands. Nope.
The quality of this is so good, I already use it for my job! I recommend this article for buying it
on February 12, 2014
I chose these gloves because they weren't extremely thick and and I felt like I would be able to have the mobility that I needed in them. I was right about that, these gloves were comfortable, but they definitely weren't made for hard work. My first day wearing them I was helping tarp a load on a flatbed and chunks of the latex coating were ripping off while holding onto the bungees. The gloves were usable for about a week and a half total and by that time they had very little latex and the fabric was beginning to tear in areas. These gloves might be alright if you aren't doing too much with them. I could see them lasting if you were only using them to help grip tools didn't want to get your hands greasy, but if you want them for any kind of physical labor, I would suggest looking around a little more.
on December 23, 2013
I adopted 3 grandsons as my own sons. Not 1 of them will wear these. They don't like the looks of them. Thank you for your fast delivery. I will put the gloves on glove box of vehicle in case they would ever be needed.
on November 11, 2015
They seem like very nice gloves, if only I could get the correct size and color. I have ordered them 3 times without luck.

Update: I received the correct size but not the color. However these gloves are great.