CATIA V5 Video Tutorial DVD
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- CATIA v5 video tutorial – 198 video lessons; running time 13:05hrs. English soundtrack.
- Gives you immediate expertise with the CATIA interface, and teaches you the basics—drawing, sketching, part design, & assembly—as well as intermediate/advanced subject areas like surface design and customizing your environment with CATIA’s Application Programming Interface.
- For complete table of contents and video lesson samples, please visit our website.
- Immediate online course access provided and the DVD ships next business day. We also ship internationally. DVD plays in your computer.
- Created by expert 3D engineers using CATIA v5 R17 but is applicable to some earlier and later releases of V5.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
CATIA is the world’s leading software for automotive and aeronautical design and engineering. This CATIA tutorial gets you productive in CATIA in just a short time. You will also learn intermediate-advanced subject areas such as surface design and customizing your tools.
Our tutorials have won YouTube user awards and been featured in leading 3D-design journals: “This is the best quality & value self-learning product available on the market.” We have been creating high quality, excellent value engineering video tutorials since 2004.
Vol 1: Navigating & optimizing the CATIA environment; Drawing, Sketch Features, Patterning, many other areas of Part Design, Assembly, Surface Design, real-life models & projects, and much more.
Vol 2: Customize the CATIA environment using the CATIA’s application programming interface.
What customers are saying about our courses:
Hovig, USA (an Amazon customer): The price seemed low, but when I read the reviews at Amazon I decided to try it out. Actually this tutorial is very detailed and clear to understand. It is much better then any CAD book I have seen.”
Ryan J., South Africa: “An absolute pleasure to deal with a professional company such as yours!”
Top customer reviews
The lessons itself are decent.
Not very good experience.
Digital Prototyper - 3D Animator - Graphic Designer