Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 20, 2011
This app for Kindle is an old version 1.4 and only engages for fantasy baseball. it is not the newest 2.3 version that I have on my phone. That version is much better. This needs an update. How can CBS who makes so much money off fantasy football NOT have a reliable IT and product team engaged with their customers needs?!
on November 29, 2011
The only thing more cumbersome than trying to navigate the CBS Sports website on my Epic 4G is trying to get this app to do what I want it to do. Tell me, why is it that in the height of the fantasy football season, this app does nothing related to FFL? If I cant access and work with my team, what is the point of this app. It keeps directing me to fantasy baseball! WTF!?!?! Seriously? IT'S NOVEMBER! Expand your app and make it more user friendly. Even though the app was free, I feel CBS owes me some kind of refund on time wasted between their app and their mobile website. I'm moving my league to ESPN next year. Their app works...
2 helpful votes
on November 28, 2011
I got the new Kindle Fire over Thanksgiving and thought it would be the perfect device to manage my Fantasy Football team using the CBS Sports App. I've used this same App for the iPhone and the iPad so I thought it would work just as well on the Kindle. Unfortunately, it freezes on download, and no matter how many times I've "restarted" my Kindle, this app just doesn't work. After conducting some very limited research, I discovered that the version offered for the Kindle Fire is old. Come on Amazon, why do you market a product as good as the Kindle Fire and then fail to ensure your customers have the best apps?! Hopefully someone fixes this before the NFL ends!
on July 3, 2017
Good, I got this on my smartphone thanks
on October 27, 2012
I downloaded for only one reason: to livestream SEC football games! The CBS desktop site doesn't "work" on the Kindle -- the game requires Flash. Also, navigation to a scoreboard isn't clear. And, there is no means of participating in the community forums. I am uninstalling just 5 minutes after installing as I find this app severely lacking when compared to its big brother, the desktop site! Oh, BTW, the fantasy link still does mot work. One star was far too kind!
2 helpful votes
on October 7, 2012
The app is somewhat disappointing. It will not work on the Kindle Fire. It does work on an Android phone but occasionally freezes. User friendly on phone.
16 helpful votes
17 helpful votes
on March 21, 2013
CBS Sports Mobile...Ok I am on a Kindle Fire, I load this app and the next thing it does is it says it is out of date and goes to Google to UPDATE. Well, we all know that will not work. Yes this is an Android device but I HAVE TO USE AMAZON'S app store, which is fine. But why can't I get the lastest app at the app store???? So if you are using a Kindle Fire and want to waste your time, try to install this.
on February 22, 2014
I do not find this app as useful as ESPN versions. It is not as detailed. I also receive odd notifications about certain basketball games that are taking place, which can be a little annoying. I find the app most useful during March Madness as this seems to be CBS's niche as far as sporting events go.
on March 24, 2013
I downloaded the cbs sports mobile app and when I opened it it told me that I needed to upgrade then it redirected to a website that said I needed to get the Google play store app which want working either .It shouldn't be that hard for a billion dollar company to make an app that works.
on March 24, 2013
Before I can even use this app once, it asks me if I like to update it with the new version on Google Play, which will not let me download or install on the original Kindle Fire; Amazon should just remove this app from its store, since it's useless and waste anyone's time to download/install it, when it's outdated long ago!