Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on January 8, 2017
Thin plastic that ripped as the bag was pulled over our tree. Branches poked through. Couldn't encase a 7ft tree. Had about 1ft exposed at the top. Thought it would help contain the mess of needles but still had to do a lot of clean up as I left a trail of needles to the outside.
review image review image review image review image
on January 28, 2017
I have a 6.5 foot artificial tree that I store fully assembled in the cellar. I wanted something to cover it with to keep it from getting dusty, and this worked perfectly My tree's about a 48" circumference at the bottom and the bag was more than big enough to accommodate it, height-wise and width-wise. It's not the heaviest gauge plastic, but for what it's intended for I think it works just fine. You could poke holes in it, but I think you'd really have to make an effort to do so. It's not so thin or flimsy that it would be easy to do by accident if you were trying at all to be careful. It's sold as a disposable tree bag, but now that I have it on my tree, I anticipate that it should last for several years as I'm using it now.
on March 23, 2012
Just perfect for storing my Christmas tree without dismantling it. Good thickness for long time storage. It should last for a long time. Very pleased w/ this product as I usually am with Amazon orders!
on January 6, 2013
I am using this to cover my artificial tree to keep dust, ect. off and storing my tree in my garage. I didn't want to disassemble my tree and then have to put the 3 parts together again next Christmas. I like the bag because it is light weight enough that it doesn't weigh the branches down and strong enough to cover the tree securly. A big HUGE plus is the price.
on March 16, 2016
too thin though,it ripped in several places trying to get the tree out the door
on February 5, 2013
I do not take my Christmas tree apart each year and none of the storage bags that I found on line allow for that. The disposable bag, however, is not as heavy as I would have liked it, but for the price I can buy another one next year, if needed. It covered my eight foot tree easily.
on January 7, 2017
Actually my tree is still up, taking down next week but the bag was put in place when we put the tree up and should make it real easy to move out of the apartment.
on April 8, 2013
I THOUGHT I'D TRY THESE TO SEE IF I COULD LEAVE MY 7 FT. "EVERLASTING" TREE INTACT. PLACED THE TREE IN THE CENTER OF ONE OPEN BAG, PULLED IT UP AS FAR AS IT WOULD GO, THEN TOOK ANOTHER FROM THE TOP DOWN AND SEALED TO BOTTOM BAG WITH A LITTLE TAPE. I CLEARED OUT A LITTLE SPACE IN THE CORNER OF MY GARAGE WHERE IT WILL STAY UNTIL THE HOLIDAYS. NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE SO MUCH EASIER TO PUT THE TREE UP FOR ME.
on March 24, 2013
I do not use these to dispose of my Christmas tree!!! My tree is only 4-5' high and what I do is put the fully decorated tree in the bag, tie it at the top and store it until next year. I did the same for my mother's tree. We both are getting too old to decorate and take down a tree (70 and 90 but still kickin'.). We have no grandchildren so at least we still put a tree up. :) These bags are great.
on June 1, 2013
Great size! A little thin and easily torn if not handled super carefully, but just to be able to bag my artificial trees up and move them completely decorated to store in the shed during the year, is a god-send. Yeah, I know that takes the fun out of decorating, but with my job & travel, it's the only way I can ensure anything goes up for the holidays.