Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "WAYNE CDU980E 3/4 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Sta..." and save 42% off the $230.30 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $17.40 shipping
WAYNE CDU980E 3/4 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The product is manufactured in china;Abrasion Resistant Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate Impeller for Reliability
- The product is highly durable and easy to use. 8 feet water resistant power cord
- Easy installation and easy handling
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Located in Harrison, Ohio, Wayne Water Systems, a division of the Scott Fetzer Company, is one of the market leading providers of residential, worry-free, water handling solutions. For more than 80 years, the Wayne brand has given homeowners security and confidence that their basements are dry, wells and sewage systems work reliably, and lawns, pools and outdoor areas are ready to enjoy.
WAYNE CDU980E Submersible Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Sump Pump
Assembled in USA
The WAYNE CDU980E submersible sump pump can move up to 4600 gallons per hour (gph). The top suction design filters debris and minimizes clogging. It is a rugged, stainless steel and cast iron submersible sump pump. This pump is designed for 11-inch diameter and larger sump pits.
- Top suction pump design minimizes air locks and clogging from debris in bottom of sump pit
- Stainless steel motor housing and rugged, cast iron pump base
- Fully submersible
- 3/4 HP; max. flow rate is 4600 Gallons Per Hour; 3500 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 1-1/2" NPT discharge
- For use in 11" diameter or larger sump basins
- 9" ON level and 4" OFF level
- Assembled in US, with foreign and domestic components
|HP||3/4 HP||1/2 HP||1/2 HP|
|Gallons Per Hour||4600||4200||2900|
|Switch Type||Vertical Switch||Vertical Float||Tether Float|
|Warranty||5 Years||3 Years||1 Year|
|Construction||Cast Iron/Stainless Steel||Cast Iron/Epoxy Coated Steel||Reinforced Thermoplastic|
|Suction Type||Top Suction Design Eliminates Clogging & Filters Debris||Top Suction Design Eliminates Clogging & Filters Debris||Top Suction Design Eliminates Clogging & Filters Debris|
The most common water pump. Sump pumps are automatic pumps used to remove ground water from sump pits and transfer basement drainage to prevent residential flooding.
Battery Back-Up Pumps are added in addition to your primary sump, and are powered off a 12 Volt battery. This completes your sump pump system and provides additional protection to remove ground water during a power outage, primary pump failure or heavy rain.