Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CE Compass Large Automatic Dog Cat Pet Feeder PrograMMable Portion Control W/ LCD Display
|Price:||$54.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Programmable portion sizes and feeding frequency
- Large volume - 45 cup (10.65L) capacity
- Feed from 1 to 99 days (or non-stop)
- Programmable portion sizes - 1/4 cup to 2 1/2 cups
- Programmable feeding from 1 to 4 times daily
Frequently Bought Together
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Compare to Similar Items
This item CE Compass Large Automatic Dog Cat Pet Feeder PrograMMable Portion Control W/ LCD Display
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TNP Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||TopSeller100|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 9 x 10 in||10.34 x 13.33 x 15.85 in||14.4 x 9.8 x 13.9 in||7 x 15 x 8 in|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Battery life seems to last fairly long
2. The lid locks, and my puppy has not been able to break into it, although he's tried!!!
3. Comes with manual and is NOT hard to program if you read the manual!
4. Can program up to 4 feedings per day
1. Like others have said, the portions are larger than stated. 1/4 cup is more like 1/2 cup.
2. Can only be set for the top of every hour. They probably did this to make programming easier, but if you want to feed at 6:30, you will have to pick either 6 or 7.
3. Is a bit noisy, but not that bad
So, there you go. I would absolutely recommend it, and gave it 4 stars based on the cons.
It would have been a 5-star rating if it came with a manual. So that, at least, it's worth the cost. Without the manual is like crossing the road blindfolded. The control panel is not easy to understand, right away, at least for me. For example, Vol button that I thought is for the Volume of the recorded message, while it means the Volume Per Serving.
Luckily, I found an online manual for the same model -different brand-, so I now know what to do.
Top 10 Flaws:
1. Dispenses a RANDOM amount of food
2. Square container causes food to pile up around edges
3. Built in vibrator is not effective
4. Lid locks do not align
5. Food tray is smaller than max serving size
6. Programming is poorly designed
7. Schedule Alarm sounds at 6 AM
8. The recording is poor quality
9. The recording plays after food has been dispensed (not before)
10. I come home to a starving dog with no idea how much food he's actually had
In a little more detail:
1. My dog has been acting hungry since we started using this 2 weeks ago so I decided to measure out how much food was dispensed again (I tested initially and it was fine.) Set on 7 servings (1 3/4 Cups) I've seen it dispense anywhere from 1/2 cup up to the full amount, but has often been between. This is not including times when NO food was dispensed as I mention below.
2. Container is shaped so that food piles up around the edges and looks full, but none will fall through the door. The middle gets hollowed out, so the bin effectively only holds ~1/3 it's volume.
3. They seemed to have noticed the stacking problem but rather than fix the shape, added a vibrator to help "shake" the food down. It is not effective.
4. Lid locks do not align correctly, so you have to use all 3 hands to adjust both sides while turning the lock dial. Their over complicated locking mechanism prevents you from locking one side, then moving on to the other, both sides lock in simultaneously.
5. Food tray is not large enough to hold max serving size (2.5 cups).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great idea, love the fact that you can record a message & program the time but this thing is NOT dependable. Jams often.Published 13 days ago by Amber P.
THe CE Compass Large Automatic Dog Cat Pet feeder is a joke.This feeder was awful to program and did not work well at all. I was a waist of money. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Percy L.
This thing is not dependable. I bought it because I was leaving town for a few days on a couple occasions and didn't wanna burden friends with feeding morty (my cat). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Josh M.
Good feeder! It's a little confusing to program, but once it is, it keeps going (for over a week now). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Angie
Easy to use, easy to setup.... Oh right cats... We have cats... I think we feed them.... Oh yea...that contraption does. Perfect!Published 1 month ago by C. Dodd
I was worried the cats wouldn't go near it because of the noise it makes when it starts but once they learned the noise meant FOOD they would sit and watch and wait. Read morePublished 2 months ago by vick53
When it works this feeder is awesome but mine more often than not was malfunctioning. I've owned it just over a year now and it has become inactive. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Leah Edelman Brier
I just don't think these automatic animal feeders work. I tried hard to find one with good reviews. We tested this one out several times, and it worked fine. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Caroline A Cottingham
We use it to feed 2 cats twice a day. They love it and it's reliable. Programming is a little tricky but once you've done it a couple times, it's not bad. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Eric M Dahl Jr.