- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004A7ZEI2
- Item model number: CPA-1622-6
- Average Customer Review: 905 customer reviews
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 1, 2010
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
CE Compass Cover for Kindle 3 (Black)
|Price:||$9.87 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$15.12 (61%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Perfect fit synthetic black leather
- Stop worrying about scratching your Kindle by getting this excellent carrying accessory today
- This case features smooth material and heavy duty stitching to ensure the long life of your Kindle
- Features with auto-securing magnetic flap for the best combination of security and ease of use
- Unique design allows easy access to all buttons, controls and ports without having to remove the case
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It is definitely difficult to make a decision as there are so many options available out there and we really cant try out each and everyone before you choose the right one.
Below were the categories that I divided covers into:
1. Ones that connect to the spine of the kindle
2. Ones that have flaps on all 4 sides to hold the device
3. Sleeve type (like the envelope type)
4. This product that I am writing a review about.
Below are the pros and cons of each of these types:
#1 (Ones that connect to the spine of the kindle)
pros: Great view (we get the see the entire device with nothing on top of it.
cons: We just feel like it may not be holding on to the device for ever. Also, there were some reviews where this was resulting in freezing the device in some cases (as there are connections to the battery of the device for the light in some covers)
#2 (Ones that have flaps on all 4 sides to hold the device)
pros: my opinion, none
cons: I just felt it ugly design that some 4 flaps hold on to the corners of the device. The below flaps also cover part of the buttons - just didnt like it.
#3 (Sleeve type)
pros: Good to use it as a carry case if thats the only purpose of it.
cons: No cover when using the device.
#4 (This product)
pros: Holds the device firmly without some weird looking flaps, the cuts are made right so that the screen, keyboard and connectors are free to use. And great price!Read more ›
Then I returned home and began searching Amazon for a cover. This cover seemed perfect. Now that I have received it, it is great because the Kindle slides in from top of the case. It provides access to the page keys, the USB port, and the power button. The left side of the case is firm, but lightly padded to provide some protection for the screen. It is a perfect case for tossing my Kindle into my purse. Wish it came in different colors, like RED! Oh well, other than that it is GREAT!!!
1) Holds the K3 perfectly (as mentioned above)
2) The price was decent
3) Makes me feel as if I am holding a 'real' book open
4) I never have to touch my K3. I am only touching the buttons to turn the page & to type.
5) Does not obstruct the function of the kindle. I can still plug it into my computer, plug in my head phones, have it read out loud, etc. without it being muffled by the case or without removing it from the case.
1) It is thin leather and I would not feel comfortable throwing it around in a bag with my keys and wallet, but that's just me.
2)The magnet is not terribly strong, but I have a feeling that it if it were, it might interfere with the K3's internal wiring & battery as other faulty cases have.
The pros outweigh the cons for me. I am happy with my new case for my K3.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this case still carries my kindle every where we go. After 3 years of non-stop use and lots of travel, it still looks as good as the day it arrived. I've been very satisfied.Published 1 month ago by Meta III
Poor quality poor fit. The snap didn't work. Overall poor value even for a low,cost cover.Published 2 months ago by Linda Hurst
The spine of the case had a 3/4 to 1 inch tear at the bottom of the case.Published 2 months ago by Diane
the case was very cheaply made and wouldn't last spend a little more and get leatherPublished 2 months ago by Chris