CEP Men's Progressive+ 2.0 Calf Sleeves
|Price:||$16.52 - $82.95|
- CEP Compression Calf Sleeves 2.0 feature the same progressive compression found in our full 2.0 Run Socks. Our proprietary compression profile is clinically proven to improve performance, prevent injury, and reduce micro-trauma to the muscles in your lower leg.
- FEATURING PROGRESSIVE 20-30mmHg graduated + consistent compression. This unique compression profile contains the calf muscle and increases circulation, which helps to prevent shin splints, delayed onset muscle soreness, and common overuse injuries.
- STEP UP YOUR GAME with the next evolution in performance enhancing accessories made by CEP - scientifically tuned compression made by medi, a world leader in medical compression and sports medicine.
- UNIQUE COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY increases circulation, delivering more fuel to muscles for elevated performance and endurance with medically tuned compressive yarns that wrap around the leg over 300 times to provide precise sleeve compression.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN Halo top-band lands comfortably below the knee, keeping sleeves in place, mile after mile. Maintain full range of motion and eliminate irritation as the unique front ribbing reduces skin temperature in warm weather and humid climates.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Performance for everyone
The CEP Compression Calf Sleeves 2.0 feature the same progressive compression found in our full 2.0 Run Socks. Our proprietary compression profile is clinically proven to improve performance, prevent injury, and reduce micro-trauma to the muscles in your lower leg. By increasing circulation the muscles are fueled with more oxygen and nutrients, giving you more power and control during active use, and helps to prevent overuse injuries.
Goodbye Shin Splints.CEP's high-tech compression fibers wrap around the leg over 300 times. This gives your calf muscle maximum support and stability, and prevents micro tears in the connective tissues that cause shin splints.
Don't worry, we've got you covered. Built in air-conditioning allows air to flow through the ribbed pattern on the front of the shin. Air will hit any moisture that has been pulled from the surface of your skin. This creates a cooling effect that can reduce skin temperature up-to 6 degrees Fahrenheit.
Compression: 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
Material: 79% Polyamide (Nylon), 21% Elastane
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Was on the border between IV and V in terms of calf size around 17.5". Started out with the Men's size IV and it was too tight. Way too tight. May have even caused clotting in a varicose vein. So be aware.
Switched to Men's size V and it is much better.
In sum, if you're at the higher end of a size range, you may want to consider going with the larger size.
Knee sleeve, calf sleeve, run 2.0 socks ... CEP makes really really great products. I highly recommend these. And as a bonus? Wear these or the socks when you fly ... you'll never travel without compression socks/sleeves again. Your legs will love you.