- Machine Wash
- CEP Mid-Cut Socks: Fits just below the calf for a crew length height. Minimalist design allows for greater feel in the foot bed. These lightweight socks are perfect for everyday running, preventing sweaty feet and hot spots.
- Support Socks: Padded cushioning and seamless toe-closure optimize comfortability and provide protection against blisters. The 4-inch cuff height provides true ankle stability, while preventing ankle fatigue when running and training.
- Compression: 20 mmHg compression prevents foot swelling, speeds up recovery, and supports increased blood circulation. The crew cut design applies true compression technology that provides support and stability for the ankles and achilles.
- Comfort & Quality: Compressive fibers support a comfortable fit, built to last with our high-tech synthetic fibers. Medical grade compressive fibers retain strength and durability through the toughest conditions. Best for demanding athletic activity.
- 85% Polyamide (Nylon), 15% Elastane
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BREAK THROUGH THE WALL
CEP Progressive Compression Run Socks help you break through the wall that hits you when you push yourself to the limit. The progressive compression technology, which has been scientifically proven to increase circulation by up to 40%, helps you will feel lighter on your feet, and less fatigued no matter the distance.
CEP’s high-tech compression fibers and toe-box elasticity, form a barrier between you and your shoe. The socks mold to your feet like a second-skin, giving you a superior shoe fit with blister prevention.
Built in air-conditioning allows air to flow through the ribbed pattern on the front of the shin. Air will hit moisture that has been pulled from the surface of your skin and reduce skin temperature up-to 6 degrees Fahrenheit.
Goodbye Shin Splints.
CEP’s high-tech compression fibers provide maximum support and stability, which helps prevent micro tears in the connective tissues that cause shin splints.
Buy with Confidence
We hold our products to the highest quality standards in manufacturing, which ensures the comfort and durability of every product we make. When you wear CEP you are wearing a long history of proven success in medicine and sports. Buy with confidence, buy CEP.
HeiQ Smart Temp
Is a revolutionary textile technology that provides fabrics with the ability to interact with body temperature and dynamically respond to body heat. The cooling function is activated when you are hot and sweaty and deactivated once cooling is complete.
Who We Are
CEP is the performance brand of medi, a global leader in the healthcare market known for its innovative medical products. For over 65 years, medi – headquartered in Bayreuth, Germany – has been developing and enhancing its unique medi compression as the core technology and other technologies that have a positive effect on the human body. Every single CEP product combines decades of knowledge and expertise in sports and medicine.
WHY CEP 3.0?
The new CEP 3.0 precise compression socks provide an improved fit and design featuring high performance yarn, new moisture management and asymmetrical toe box. These compression run socks keep athletes comfortable & ready to perform.
Functional padded cushioning and seamless toe-closure provide protection against blisters and hot spots. This minimalist sock will keep your feet dry during a jog or bike ride while the heel tab provides extra protection & no slip fit.
Our anatomical design provides amazing comfort with the heat and moisture management along with ankle and arch stabilization. CEP’s targeted medi compression prevents swelling, speeds up recovery & supports increased blood circulation.
COMFORT & QUALITY
CEP’s high-tech optimized fibers are durable, tough, and built to last. Our compressive fibers maximize breathability with excellent wicking properties for superior heat and moisture management.
|CEP Women's No Show Socks 3.0||CEP Men's Low Cut Socks 3.0||CEP Men's Short Socks 3.0||CEP Women's 3.0 Calf Sleeve||CEP Men’s Recovery Pro Socks||CEP Women's Tall Socks 3.0|
|Materials||90% Polyamide (Nylon), 10% Spandex||89% Polyamide (Nylon), 11% Spandex||88% Polyamide (Nylon), 12% Spandex||52% Polyamide, 25% Spandex, 23% Polypropylene||81% Polyamide, 19% Spandex||85% Polyamide (Nylon), 15% Elastane|
|Color||White/Dark Grey||Lime/Light Grey||Ice/Grey||Black/Grey||Black||Rose/Light Grey|
|No Show||No Show||Low Cut||Calf||Sleeve||Waist||Knee|
CEP Short Socks feature metatarsal compression in the mid-foot region and fit like a glove for ultimate comfort. CEP Short Socks are the perfect all-rounders and can be worn for all performance sports including running, golf, football, and more.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 5 x 1 inches; 2.5 Ounces
- Item model number : WP5B002
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : April 10, 2013
- Manufacturer : CEP
- ASIN : B00BAUN7FY
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Erica B. on December 17, 2020
Now, he's wearing the socks daily and his edema is so much better ( in just a few days) that he's walking more.