- SAVE $5.00 off EXISTING SALE PRICE when you purchase 5 or more SEEDZ Brand Non GMO Garden Seed Packets. Enter code SAE3LYFJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SAVE $4.00 off EXISTING SALE PRICE when you purchase 4 or more SEEDZ Brand Non GMO Garden Seed Packets. Enter code 37LB64Q3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SAVE $3.00 off EXISTING SALE PRICE when you purchase 3 or more SEEDZ Brand Non GMO Garden Seed Packets. Enter code NZAEK2I4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
CERTIFIED ORGANIC SEEDS (Appr. 550) - Champion Collard Greens - Collard Green Seeds, Open Pollinated - Non GMO, Non Hybrid Vegetable Seeds - USA
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC SEEDS - USDA Organic collard green seeds, premium garden seeds grown here in the USA!
- OPEN-POLLINATED SEEDS - Heirloom seeds, Non GMO Verified; organic open-pollinated collard seeds.
- BEST VALUE - Approx. 550 organic Champion Collard Green seeds per packet means you get the best for less!
- MORE FROM *SEEDZ* - Don’t miss our other beans, bell peppers, broccoli, bunching onions, carrots, cayenne pepper, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, garden peas, jalapeno, Lacinato kale, lettuce, okra, pea, radish, red cabbage, spinach, squash, swiss chard, watermelon & more!
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE - Buy with confidence! Your heirloom vegetable seeds are covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Seedz Certified Organic Seeds are grown, harvested, packed, and shipped by hand right here in the USA. Our heirloom seeds are USDA Organic and Verified Non GMO. We believe in healthy environments, healthy communities, and healthy bodies. That’s why we take such care to ensure that all of our heirloom vegetable seeds are of the highest possible quality available.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ORGANIC COLLARD SEEDS
Our famous Champion Collard Greens have been selected to hold in the field up to two weeks longer than other varieties for an extended harvest. Featuring rich blue-green cabbage-like leaves, this collard variety produces plants that are bolt resistant, productive, and hardy. The waxy leaf surface provides natural protection from cabbage worms.
WHEN TO PLANT
For best results, direct-sow March to mid-July or start transplants at 70-95°F 4-6 weeks before planting date.
GROW PATTERNS AND TIMING
Champion Collard Greens can be harvested as baby leaf or grown as a full-size crop. For baby leaf, sow approximately 60 seeds per foot in 2-4” bands, about 1/4-inch deep. For a full-sized crop, sow with a seed spacing of about 2-3 seeds every 8-10” and a row spacing of 18-30 inches.
Your collard greens should take between 7 and 10 days to germinate. Full-sized crops should mature within 60-80 days.
HOW TO USE YOUR OPEN-POLLINATED SEEDS
Once fully grown and harvested, Champion Collard Greens are among the most nutritious greens available and taste delicious raw, steamed, boiled, and even stir-fried!
WHY THE OPEN-POLLINATED CHAMPION COLLARD GREEN SEEDS?
Verified Non GMO
Grown, Harvested, Packed & Shipped in the USA
More Seeds for Your Money (Approx. 550 Seeds per Packet)
100% Satisfaction Guarantee