CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CFF Wall/Ceiling Mounted Pull Up Bar with 300-Pound Capacity
|Sale:||$119.69 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$13.30 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Turn the walls or ceiling of your garage into a pull up rack!
- The CFF Pull Up Bar is a heavy-duty, commercial quality stud/joist mounted system.
- The 46 inch wide bar sits 30 inches from the wall so that you are not limited by the wall when doing a pull up, Kip, ring dips, etc.
- The installation is straight forward. All the hardware is included.
- It can support users up to 300 pounds.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CFF Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar
Turn the walls or ceiling of your garage into a pull up rack without having to buy a pull up rack! The CFF Pull Up Bar is a heavy-duty, commercial quality stud/joist mounted system. The 46 inch wide bar sits 30 inches out from the wall to allow for all types of pull up and rig work.
The installation is straight forward and all of the hardware is included.
The CFF Pull Up bar has been over engineered so that it can support users up to 300 pounds.
• 46 inches wide
• 30 inches out from the wall
• Mounting Hardware
• 1.25 inch Grip
• 300 lb Capacity
• Mounts 48 inches on center so mounting in a home is easy
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty Description3 Years on frame welds.
Top customer reviews
I am 5'-8" and needed the bar high enough for kipping pull ups, kipping T2B, etc. Even mounted to a 9'-2" ceiling the bar was a little too low, so I drilled a couple of holes in the side brackets and moved the bar up a few inches.I installed eye bolts in the lowest holes and will use those to attach some shoulder mobility straps to. After getting the bar installed I put it through the paces and wow, it is really solid! No bending or flexing at all. I love that the bar is welded to mounting tabs that are bolted through the side brackets, this bar will never rotate like some other home setups do. It has a slightly textured finish which allows a good grip even without chalk. The bar itself is 46" wide, so plenty wide enough to hold a pair of rings that can be slid to the side when not in use (I have a pair on order to do just that). No complaints here, this bar is awesome!
I installed this in a finished basement workout room by myself, and found it fairly easy to do. My recommendations for installation are:
1) Locate the general area where you want to install it and tape off the dimensions on the floor and wall. This will give you an indication of clearance if you have other equipment nearby. In my case, I realized the 30" protrusion from the wall would interfere with high barbell lifts where I originally planned installation. I moved the assembly two studs down the wall and was golden.
2) Use a stud finder (if the room has drywall) and carefully mark the width of available studs. This is clearly a "measure twice, drill once" opportunity.
3) Trace an outline of the the mounting surface of the assembly on a piece of cardboard to use as a drilling template. Mark the location of the bar on this template so you can determine the proper height against the wall. Also mark the location of the holes on the cardboard so you can pre-drill at least one hole in the studs.
Only mount one side to the wall at a time; attaching the bar to the mounts AFTER they've been secured to the wall.
4) Using the template and a level, determine the appropriate location on the wall for the first mount.
5) Pre-drill the holes for the mount using the cardboard template as a guide. Optionally, you can drill just the top hole, then fasten the mount to that hole and use the actual mount's holes as a guide for subsequent drilling.
6) Secure the first mount to the wall using the included bolts.
7) Follow the steps above to position the second mount. I used a level to ensure the top of the attached mount matched the top of the template for the second mount and then pre-drilled the holes.
8) Secure the second mount to the wall and finally attache the bar with the included hardware.