|Item Weight||3.14 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 9 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||HZ-1001-8|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HZ-1001-8|
|OEM Part Number||HZ-1001-8|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Auto Parts Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plans start date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal use, including mechanical and electrical failures, for parts purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Not valid on auto parts purchased for commercial use.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
CFR Performance 8" High Performance Electric Radiator Cooling Fan - Flat Blade
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8 inch high performance universal electric radiator cooling fan.
- The fan is a 10 piece flat blade type.
- The motor is reversible and the fan is 2.8 amps 12 Volt 2860 RPM and 1700 CFM.
- The high torque motor features sealed ball bearings and fully balanced blades which insure low noise levels and a long life of smooth operation.
- Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 2-1/2".
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Upgr8 Universal High Performance 12V Slim Electric Cooling Radiator Fan With Fan Mounting Kit (7 Inch, Black)
Mishimoto Slim Electric Fan 8"
7" Electric Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly Kit 1730CFM Universal Slim Engine Fan Mounting Kit Reversible 12V 80W
|Sold By||CFR Performance||fastwayracer||Amazon.com||Amazon Warehouse|
|Item Dimensions||9.00 x 9.00 x 2.50 inches||8.50 x 2.50 x 8.00 inches||27.94 x 29.21 x 12.70 inches||8.27 x 3.00 x 8.27 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CFR Performance 8 inch high performance universal electric radiator cooling fan. The fan is a 10 piece flat blade type. The motor is reversible and the fan is 2.8 amps 12 Volt 2860 RPM and 1700 CFM. Four point mounting bracket kit. The high torque motor features sealed ball bearings and fully balanced blades which insure low noise levels and a long life of smooth operation. Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 2-1/2". NOTE: Most universal parts are not direct replacement parts for OEM Parts and may not fit your application as original OEM parts. May require slight modifications on some applications.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The ratings are false advertising. Luckily I didn't damage my engine.
UPDATE: I've had this fan on my car for over two years now. It got quieter with a little use. I can still hear it come on, but it sounds like any other electric fan now. Not too bad.
When I'm idling in traffic, I can tell when it comes on by watching the needle on my transmission temp gauge drop. It's pretty effective.
I live in the south, drive a two-ton Fleetwood with a 700-R4 auto transmission, and with this fan and my B&M cooler, my transmission never overheats. I now would rate it five stars for longevity as well as effectiveness.
Oh, it is still much noisier than that 11" fan that cost me so much more... Because THAT fan quit working near the end of the first summer. Can't hear that one run at all now.
"The motor is reversible and the fan is 2.8 amps 12 Volt 2860 RPM and 1700 CFM."
In best case you can have 400 CFM, however this is to small to reach that flow rate. So I measure it on the test loop and obtained 300 CFM.
It is no wonder - since most you can get from any fan is about 12 CFM per Watt.
I bought two of these 8" fans to mount on a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee to move air through the AC evaporater coil.
They really work well. When you're stalled in traffic, these fans keep the air conditioning cooling properly.
The straight blades make a noise... one person asked if I was running a turbo charger.
However, I'm not worried about the wind noise; I wanted to move air.
Curved blades would be quiter, but they won't even move half as much air as the straight blades.
Connecting it wasn't too difficult, but I had the Jeep's electrical schematics to guide me.
For the next guy, the fan comes as a pulled. So if you plan on using this as a pusher you will have to flip the fan blades around.
I figured this out AFTER I had already mounted the fan, needless to say I had to order new mounting ties and spend more time.
Shame on me for assuming I suppose.