- File Size: 4004 KB
- Print Length: 234 pages
- Publication Date: January 17, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MY9PLW2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #741,632 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $13.00 (93%)
CHALK HOUSES Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Life is full of 4 letter words. For most of her life, Talon longed for the good ones, but mainly felt like she got the bad ones. Bad choices ultimately led to some bad outcomes, but along the way she learned some tough life lessons about herself, her mom, and her friends.
I loved the words in the Author's Notes at the end of the book. "Rely on your strengths. You've got them, even if you feel wobbly. And rely on the good souls around you, no matter who they are. You are not alone." Talon had all the reasons in the world to give up, but the right people came into her life at just the right time.
If you like this book, Tracy Clark's other novel, Mirage, will knock your socks off https://www.amazon.com/Mirage-Tracy-Clark/dp/0544517903.
Most recent customer reviews
Talon Alvarado is sixteen years old, and she has a single goal: to be nothing like her mother.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Emotions & Feelings