|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- nylon, cotton, polyester, acrylic, spandex
- socks closure
- Soft cotton-rich yarns provide all-day breathable comfort.
- Double Dry moisture wicking technology wicks sweat and controls moisture buildup, so feet stay cooler and drier
- Plush inner sole cushions your every step.
- Reinforced grey heel and toe resist wear & tear.
- Smooth non-chafe toe seam goes easy on your skin, Classic crew length, with stretchy ribbed stay-up tops
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B004CO5140
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 16, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: After several washings the height of the socks is more like crew height. The sock at the foot has not shrunk at all, but the height portion has. It is not tighter, or anything bad at all.
Well...here are the results...both are excellent and yet different!! The Champions were the most comfortable. The extra cushioning they claim is legit. It almost feels like you're wearing slippers. The PowerSox, on the other hand, were the most wicking. My feet can get pretty moist after a day in socks, and when I pulled these off at night my feet were dry. I actually love wearing socks, so I'll be very happy to put either of these pairs on on a daily basis.
As a follow up, I tried buying both of these socks at a local store, seeing a lower price and thinking I was getting a great deal. Wrong! The store models were the step down for both of these...regular Champion and regular PowerSox. I've worn them both and they're nice, but not nearly as nice as the top-of-the-line models of this review. I'll still wear them, but now I know that there's a noticeable increase in quality from $2/pair to $3/pair. In the future I'll be buying the higher quality socks...both the Champion High Performance and PowerSox Coolmax.
To verify this, I just ordered these socks from Amazon. I also ordered the less expensive "Champion Men's Crew" socks [...]
1) These "high performance" socks are more expensive, but they are also heavier and much sturdier.
2) These socks weigh 3.0 ounces per pair. The cheaper socks weigh 2.2 ounces per pair.
3) These socks have a gray logo. The cheaper socks have a black logo. (Note that the picture for this product is incorrect - it shows a black logo, leading to some confusion).
4) I literally wore a hole in the cheaper socks in ONE DAY. I have yet to wear a hole through the "high performance" socks.
These socks have the highest per cent cotton content of any mass-marketed, reasonably priced crew sock currently being sold. This is an important feature for individuals who may have sweaty feet or who may be sensitive to socks having a high synthetic fiber content. The toe seams are not prominent and there is no "knot" where the gray and white sections are joined; this helps prevent irritation and blisters. The cushion is one of the nicest features of "Champion High Performance Crew Socks"; it makes these socks quite comfortable for the wearer.
These crew socks measure approximately 11" from the heel bottom to the top edge. The elastic around the top is about 5/8" wide; in previous iterations of these socks, the elastic maintained its stretch through multiple regular-cycle washings in warm water and normal-temperature drying cycles.
If you are in need of a well-made, cotton rich crew sock I recommend you try "Champion High Performance Crew Socks".
UPDATE, February 17, 2014: These socks were $10.40 per package when I purchased them from Amazon Partner, NY Lingerie. I noticed the price increase on February 13, but am unsure of the date the cost for these socks increased.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
and replaced it with these.Read more