Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
CHAUVET DJ LED Lighting FOLLOW SPOT 75 ST
- Portable, LED follow spot emits a focused beam with a sharp edge,Set up and tear down in seconds with the included tripod
- Increase flexibility with DMX and manual control options,A great option for small clubs and auditoriums
- Simplify professional fading with smooth LED dimming
- Deliver silent operation with fast electronic strobe and no moving parts,Project crisp patterns onto any surface using the single gobo slot
- Focus the light where it is needed using the mechanical iris to reduce the beamâs diameter
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This portable, LED-powered followspot is equipped with a 75-watt white LED for a hardedge, focused beam. Easy to set up and tear down, LED Followspot 75ST comes with an included tripod. Extremely fast electronic strobe delivers silent operation with no moving parts. Super smooth LED dimming makes professional fading a breeze, while a single gobo slot projects crisp patterns onto any surface. Specifications: DMX Channels: 3 DMX Connectors: 3-pin Colors: 7 + white Gobo Size: 23.7mm outside, 21.3mm image, 1mm max thickness Light Source: 1 (white) 75W (18A) LED 50,000hrs Strobe Rate: 0 - 16Hz Stand Height: 2.8 - 3.8ft (0.8 - 1.2m) Zoom Angle: 14Â° - 20Â° Iris (min): 5Â° (at tightest zoom) Illuminance: 8,140 lux @ 2m (14Â°) Illuminance: 4,650 lux @ 2m (20Â°) Color Temperature Range: 6,500 â€“ 7,500K Fits Tripod Sizes: 1.25in (33mm) input Voltage: Switchable 120/230VAC 50/60Hz Power and Current: 215W, 1.8A @ 120V 60Hz Power and Current: 220W, 1A @ 230V 50Hz Weight: 13.3lbs (6kg) Size: 22 x 10.8 x 11.5in (560 x 276 x 292mm)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fatal flaw with the unit I have is the noisy fan. It has a high-pitch squeal that ended up in our recording of the show and gives the techs headaches. I have reported it to the company and am waiting for their response to see if I can get a replacement, or if it can be fixed somehow. I'll update everyone on the status of the squeal and how Chauvet handles it.