CHEFMADE Tiramisu Baking Mould For Mouss Ring Stainless Steel Cake Ring.Stainless Steel Mold For Baking And Cutting Biscuit Cakes.(8-Inch Round Stainless Steel Mousse Ring)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made of 304 stainless steel, it is not easy to rust
- Corrosion resistant, smooth surface and easy to clean
- The surface is polished and polished, which is beautiful and easy to clean
- It is a good choice for hand-made cakes at home
- MULTI-PURPOSE: The square and round cake ring mold are good choice for making multi layer cakes, bread, biscuit, cookies, chocolate, etc, suit for microwave, freezer, dishwasher, whether at home, at hotel, in baking room, at restaurant, in coffee shop, or in bread shop and so on. FOOD GRADE MATERIAL: The cake ring set are made of high-quality food grade stainless steel, strong, non-deformed, durable, corrosion resistant, non-stick, non-toxic, tasteless. EASY TO USE AND CLEAN: Easy to use and cut
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Cade Stainless Steel 6 to12 Inch Adjustable Cake Mousse Mould Cake Baking Cake Decor Mold Ring
Fat Daddio's Stainless Steel Round Cake & Pastry Ring, 8 x 3 Inch
Set of 4 Round Mousse Cake Baking Rings Cutters Bottomless by EUROTINS
6-12 Inch Cake Mold Ring, KINJOEK Retractable Stainless Steel Adjustable Round Mousse Cake Ring Milk Bar Mold Cake DIY Baking Mould Tool
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||AIKEFU official store||cade electronic||Global Sugar Art LLC||TheCakesWorld||Kinjoek|
IDEAS FOR USE: It's a perfect tool to build layers. You would make your cake in another pan and then would use this to build layers while keeping a nice shape. Basically you would cut your sponge into thinner layers, placing one at the bottom of the ring you could then add your jam, mousse or what have you. Then you would add another layer of the sponge followed by another layer of your choice and so on. Use it to make a mousse cake which is somewhat liquid and for that, it won't leak.