- File Size: 1651 KB
- Print Length: 185 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: DCP Publishing (March 13, 2017)
- Publication Date: March 13, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XFL6HJ6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#45,121 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #248 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Westerns > Christian
- #249 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Westerns
- #332 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Western & Frontier
CHERISH ME, COWBOY Enhanced Edition (Texas Matchmakers Book 7) Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If you have not read the previous ones, no worries, since it’s a stand alone. For those that have read the previous books, know the style is a little different in this one. Less comedy , and less interaction with the matchamakers but still wonderful.
The plot centers around Pollyanna, a widow with a young son who has moved to this unique town to open a B & B. She loved her husband to no end and has no desire to re-marry. Nate is a widower , a cowboy and her neighbor. He has become a hermit since he lost the love of his life, and definitely doesn’t want to ever get married. But somehow these two develop a friendship and Pollyanna’s son ,Gil , benefits as well. The menagerie Pollyanna and Gil have will make you chuckle .
This story is about love , loss, second chances in love and life, and in trusting God’s plan. We don’t always understand it, but things happen for a reason. Whomever we have given our hearts to will always be part of us and our hearts. This doesn’t mean that someone else cannot join that love and heart. That independence is great, but having someone beside you , si even greater, and that love and hope helps in moving forward.
I was gifted this copy. The opinions expressed are solely my own.
This is the story of Polly and Nate, a widow and a widower. The story reminds us that even in our sorrow God is always there.
I received a copy of the book for an honest review
Polly and Nate's story was so sweet!
Polly and her son Gil moved to Mule Hollow to start a new life. Nate was Polly and Gil's new neighbor.
Loved this story and highly recommend it!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Westerns
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Westerns
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational