CHI CUISINE EVERYDAY CC1006 Classic 6-Inch Ceramic Chef Knife, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extremely lightweight and ergonomically balanced to povide the ultimate in pleasure and use
- Extremely sharp edge for efficiency
- Possess a surgical precision sharpness that can outlast any other knife; no sharpening necessary
- Have a non-stick surface that makes for effortless clean-up; just rinse in warm water; Full drying is not necessary for storage
- Do not tarnish, rust, stain or discolor like traditional steel
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CHI CUISINE EVERYDAY Classic Ceramic Knives utilize the highest grade of zirconium dioxide (ZrO2), an extremely hard substance measuring 8.2 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. The ceramic blades are wear resistant, unlike traditional metal blades which are softer and susceptible to corrosion. Other well known conventional materials do not measure up to the hardness of Ceramic: Gold and Silver fall at 2-1/2-3 Mohs; Iron at 4-5 Mohs and the Steel and Metal used in knife blades at 5-6 Mohs.