4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
CHULUX Coffee Maker Single-Serve Coffee Machine for Capsule,Orange
|Material||Plastic Housing + Stainless Steel Inside Water Tank|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.4 x 4.3 x 9.06 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Single Cup Coffee Design - This coffee brewer fits most of coffee capsules.Never worry about 1.0 or 2.0 again.You also can use own ground coffee,create your private cafe no matter at rushing hour or leisure time.
- One Touch Operation - 800W heating element with fast brewing system,one button operation for on/off.It also features automatic shut-off function that goes off after 3 mins.Save time and effort.
- Compact and Small Sized - Our personal coffee machine is perfect for home,office,hotel,apartment,caravan,school,etc.Especially for limited counter space or travel,you can take it to anywhere,then enjoy hot beverage anytime you want.
- 12OZ Water Tank +Removable Drip Tray - Meet daily coffee demand without mess,easy to clean and store.It supports for standard sized or larger cups (up to 5.3“ tall) by adjust drip tray
- Food Grade Material - BPA-free material for water reservoir and needle.Detachable accessories are dishwasher safe.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Buy this product as Renewed and save $7.01 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you love choices when it comes to single cup brewing, CHULUX SINGLE SERVE COFFEE BREWER is designed for you.
It is the ideal solution for coffee drinkers who want to begin a cup of coffee in their busy morning routine. Fresh and hot coffee brews right into your cup or mug,there's no mess left to clean and no waste. The perfect brewing system for coffee lovers on the go,delivers a delicious coffee experience,one cup at a time,any time of day.
Enjoy the Healthy and Happy Life with CHULUX
Power: 800W (Two pins UL plug with 100cm power cord)
Capacity: 12 Ounce
Porduct Size: 7.4"L x 4.3" W x 9.06" H
Product Net Weight: 2.3 LBS
3.5 Bar Pump
Single Cup Brewing Your Way
One knob and one power button,easy to operate.
Only one cup of brewed coffee at a time,never worry about wasting your fresh coffee anymore.
3.Fast Boiling System
For heating process-5oz(1min）and 12oz(2mins),will finish a cup coffee within 2-3 mins,perfect for busy morning routine.
4.Auto Shut-Off Function
A start button that automatically shuts off at the end of the brew cycle.Blue light will flashes during heating process and continues until brewing is finished.
Just take out capsule after finished,even with your reusable filter only need to rinse out coffee ground.
What Are in Box?
- 1 * Orange Single Serve Coffee Maker
- 1 * Removable Drip Tray and Cover
- 1 * Filter Basket
- 1 * Instruction Manual
- Note : Mug,Capsule and Reusable Filter are NOT included
More Information for Coffee Brewer
Detachable Drip Tray
-Collect the drip to keep brew space neat and clean.
-By removing drip tray to fit height of mugs for splash-free brewing.
Removable Filter Basket
Fit on inlet of water tank to keep particles from getting into reservoir.
Safe Lock Knob
One knob to lock and open lid easier.
Clean and Maintain
1.Observe four holes of coffee outlet, whether there is any obstruction.
2.Choose a paper clip or toothpick
3.Dredge water outlet needle on four outlet and water outlet.
4.After dredging,use food grade funnel to fill water into reservoir,add 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup vinegar, then press button to start.
5.After brewing,please let water remain in tank for one hour.
6.After one hour,please pour out vinegar with water.
7.Brew again with fresh water afterwards until no vinegar smell remains.
1.Please brew water to clean for first use,it can be more effective to extract essence from coffee.
2.The light flashes during heating process and continus until brewing is finished.
3.It’s suggested to descale and clean machine every 2 weeks.
4.Please use original coffee capsule.Otherwise,it may cause coffee ground in your mug.
5.Please add at least 5oz water.
6.Push coffee capsule into right place before closing lid.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Keurig tank and water handling system design is flawed. The whole system constantly holds water in the internal tubes. I found this IS a breeding ground for mold (after taking a few of mine apart trying to diagnose issues) that you cannot see (without disassembly) and cannot get rid of. Flushing with vinegar or their brand of cleaner only "kills" the mold. This leaves "dead slime" from the mold that gets hung up in the system. The Keurig water pumps are definitely inferior (longevity wise) to the CHULUX. They just will not hold up to 6 cups a day for more than about 8 months.
As to those that have had the water overflow problem, the issue (CHULUX's) is there is a small particle strainer at the bottom of the "throat" where you pour the water in and it passes through the strainer into the tank. The holes are just too small and too few. Unless you slowly pour the water into the tank.. you will occasionally get a back flow. I feel this is a design flow on their part. What I have done is to remove this strainer (easily done with one finger) and use it without it. I've not had any issues with the tank getting foreign matter accumulated or in the machines operation.
As to those with the grounds coming lose from the pods and getting into the coffee or on the machine itself or counter top. I've not had this issue. It could be the pods themselves have a defect or poorly made. It could be how you are putting the lid down on the pod and latching it shut. The motion should be swift once you start to the closure process. I make one swift movement and latch it immediately.
As for the heat up time of the water. When I first received my CHULUX, my last old Keurig was still working. So, I timed how long each took from "start brewing button push" until coffee started flowing. The CHULUX was maybe 5 seconds slower than the Keurig.
The improvements I would like to see would be a faster brew time ( I would pay more for this feature or such a model) and bigger holes in the water strainer.
Updated review. The company got in touch with me about this problem right away. I was surprised by there quick response and the way
they handled the issue. They refunded my money even though I had no product to return. They were very professional with a quick response. I'm changing my review because of there response, maybe I got a fluke , they are a cute coffee maker. Connie Farley
*also, another reviewer mentioned pushing down on the k-cup by hand to puncture the bottom before closing the lid and that has worked out nicely for me.