|Standing screen display size||14.1 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x1080 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||2.6 GHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics 600|
|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 802.11bgn, 802.11ac|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||9 Hours|
CHUWI HeroBook Pro 14.1 inch Windows 10 Laptop PC, 8G RAM / 256GB SSD with 1080P Display, Intel Gmini Lake N4000 Notebook, Thin and Lightweight
|Display Size||14.1 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powerful Inside: Powerful and efficient Intel Dual Core Gmini lake N4000 Processor base frequency is 1.1GHz and burst frequency is 2.6Ghz, thanks to the 14-nm process technology and 5W ultra-low power design. The built-in Intel UHD Graphics 600 ensures faster image processing.
- Storage What You Need: 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD storage helps you run multiple apps seamlessly. With up to 128GB TF expansion provides plenty of room for your documents,photos and videos. A separate M.2 SSD expansion is provided for greater space and faster read/write speed.
- Thinner and Lighter: CHUWI HeroBook laptop weighs only 3.06lb and slims to 0.84 inch, perfect for at-home or on-the-go computing. 14.1 inch Full HD 1920x1080 display provides better view experience when watching videos and daily working.
- Long Battery Life: A monstrous 38Wh polymer lithium-ion battery with ultra-low power interl CPU enables Herobook last over 9 hours. With fast charge technology, you can get longer time for your work or entertainment.
- 7 Ports Availiable In One: Herobook Pro is equipped with high-speed M.2, USB 3.0, Micro-HD, fast charging DC port, headphone jack, Micro-SD card slot, giving Herobook hassle-free connectivity for versatile flexibility.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Specializing in Laptop and Tablet
- CHUWI Herobook Pro Laptop
- English Manual
- US Power Adapter
- Power Cable
CHUWI HeroBook Pro
The CHUWI HeroBook Pro laptop will inspire you to be more productive at work, school or play. Lightweight and stylish, it features a beautiful 14.1'' IPS 1920x1080 screen and WiFi for fast connectivity and reliability that you can count on wherever you venture. Thin and light, this boundless device is fast and and the battery has enough juice to power you though your day.
- 14.1 inch 1080P IPS Screen
- 8GB LPDDR4 Memory / 256 GB SSD
- Full-Sized Keyboard / Borderless Design
- Hard-Decoding 4K@60Hz UHD Graphics 600
- Intel Gemini lake N4000 Processor
8GB LPDDR4 / 256GB SSD
8GB storage makes multitasking more efficient, 256GB SSD has high reading and writing speeds, application can be opened and switched instantly.
Lightweight and Slim
The CHUWI HeroBook Pro laptop is thinner and lighter. It weighs just 3.06lb and has an amazingly thin 0.8 in profile. It is very convenient to carry with it when you are traveling.
Decode 4K Video Smoothly
Equipped with Gemini lake N4000 processor, 14nm process，the highest frequency can reach 2.6GHz, built with UHD Graphics 600 core graphics card, GPU is more powerful in graphics processing, decode 4K video smoothly.
7 Ports Availiable In One
Herobook Pro is equipped with high-speed M.2, USB 3.0, Micro-HD, fast charging DC port, headphone jack, Micro-SD card slot, giving Herobook Pro hassle-free connectivity for versatile flexibility.
Full Sized Keyboard
The borderless keyboard area of Herobook Pro’s keyboard is engineered for compactness and simplicity. Meanwhile, the full-sized keyboard that features 17mm keycap and 3mm keypitch makes your typing more enjoyable and comfortable.
Windows 10 OS
Pre-installed Windows 10 OS, Edge browser as well as Cortana will improve your work efficiency, great for entertainment and productivity.
Wider View, Glare-Proof and ye-friendly Screen
HeroBook Pro is equipped with a 14.1-inch IPS screen with a wider vision and a 1920*1080 ultra-high definition resolution brings vivid details. Besides, the night mode and color setting will help reduce the onset of eye strain.
Lasts All Day
A monstrous 38Wh polymer lithium-ion battery with ultra-low power Intel CPU enables HeroBook Pro last over 9 hours. With fast-charge technology, you can enjoy hours of work or entertainment.
The 5.75-inch oversized touchpad of Herobook Pro supports a variety of touch gestures, easy and intuitive to interact with your laptop, offering users precise control and a uniform response.
Compare with similar items
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L, Silver
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14" Laptop, 14.0" FHD 1920 x 1080 Display, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics, Narrow Bezel, Windows 10, 81W0003QUS, Abyss Blue
HP Stream 14inch HD(1366x768) Display, Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core Processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, HDMI, WiFi, Webcam, Bluetooth, Win10 S, Royal Blue, 14-cb161wm (Renewed)
ASUS Laptop L406 Thin and Light Laptop, 14” HD Display, Intel Celeron N4000 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage, Wi-Fi 5, Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Slate Gray, L406MA-WH02
|Sold By||ChuwiDirect||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Goomo Electronics (we record S/N)||M-X-C Tech|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||4 GB||8 GB||4 GB||4 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||AMD||AMD||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||2.60 GHz||3.5 GHz||2.1 GHz||1.1 GHz||2.6 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels||1366 x 768||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||14.1 inches||15.6 inches||14 inches||14 inches||14 inches|
|Hard Disk Size||256 GB||128 GB||256 GB||32 GB||—|
|Item Dimensions||13.07 x 8.43 x 0.84 inches||14.31 x 9.74 x 0.71 inches||12.88 x 9.49 x 0.78 inches||20.00 x 12.00 x 3.00 inches||12.80 x 8.90 x 0.70 inches|
|Item Weight||3.06 lbs||3.97 lbs||3.30 lbs||3.40 lbs||2.87 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10 S||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10 S|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth, 802.11ac, 802.11bgn||802.11ac||802.11ac||802.11ac||802.11ac, Bluetooth|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, out of the box the thing chugged. Internet explorer had trouble starting. A partially closed screen put the laptop into black screen limbo where it was on but the screen wouldn't come back, forcing a hard restart. It was light, and it ran, but it became clear that every little thing was going to be slow and take a fight. For a machine that was going to used 8 hours a day it wasn't going to work. We returned it and got a cheap surface book instead.
Now, that said this is a specific use case. The laptop works (maybe not as well as advertised, certainly not as well as some of the glowing reviews indicated) and it's $200. If you don't mind it being slow and don't need it do much heavy lifting it could work for you. But that is my review based on this use case, I hope it's helpful.
1. it arrived sooner than expected. I ordered it 5/2 and it arrived 5/10 -- so about a week quicker than expected.
2. The laptop was extremely well packaged.
3. As expected, it's quite light (fragile). I haven't weighed to compare, but it's comparable to my older ipad in its case. I wouldn't recommend this for a machine that you're going to be carrying around and opening and working with it in a variety of conditions. Definitely not milspec grade.
4, I selected this laptop with some firm criteria: cost, 8GB, & SSD. When I found this, I ran it past my husband who's stronger technically than I am. He looked over the description, read the reviews, and conditionally approved it. His concerns were that it wasn't that fast of a processor, but as I'm mainly using this for browsing web sites and keeping track of my email, that's not a big issue as not a lot of cpu processing is called for. The fact that it doesn't have a fan is a big plus as its quieter and one less mechanical part that could break. I wish they made one w/a larger screen but the pricing is amazing. And it is a higher-resolution screen.
5. Out of the box, I turned the laptop over to my husband for him to get the initial setup completed. He got it up and running on our house network, installed security sw and handed it back. He commented that it was a pretty good little laptop and especially good at the price. (It's quite convenient when you're married to your IT guy.)
6. So one little (literally) issue has come up. This afternoon when I went to use the laptop, I noticed the battery power had dropped quite a bit. Checked the connection to the cpu and outlet. All good but still running down. Got my husband involved later this afternoon. He went and got some meter and there was a question about if the problem was the power source or the port it plugs into. Much fiddling around. That's when we discovered that we had the power plugged into the headphone jack.
Okay fine. Most cpus have a different-sized jack, probably for that reason. Once we got that sorted out, it went back to charging. With the laptop open and facing you so that you can view the screen, it plugs in on the left. Oh, and the battery icon shows a wee tiny plug next to the battery. I told my husband/IT guy that he lost some cred on this issue.
I may come back and add more comments as I continue to use this laptop. My original reaction is that this is a fairly fragile laptop. I wouldn't recommend it for people who want to haul it around to meetings or buy one for people/kids who want to use it for gaming or while working on the bus or at the beach. On the other hand, it's a darn good cpu for the price.
I am a happyish camper.
A surprisingly impressive 1080P screen, a tiny form factor and solid metal construction make this a great carry-on laptop. The HeroBook Pro doesn't have a lot of horsepower and that's actually literally why I sought it out. I was looking for low-watt Intel thin'n'lights that have power-sipping CPU's and not a giant charging brick for a tiny travel bag, without forfeiting screen resolution. The $250 price tag make Chuwi's lineup attractive, and the qualtiy metal construction made it a good value, I feel.
I would suggest, if you can, looking at the next-up model (the LapBook Pro) for juuuuuust the right amount of power for on-the-go, even for streaming intense 3D games from Steam Link or GeForce Now.
But, if you just want to watch downloaded videos or catch up on email, the HeroBook Pro will accomplish all the fundamental tasks. Its 8GB RAM is enough to happily run Win10. It screen is better than the cheap 768p panels on MOST budget devices. And it isn't limited to ChromeOS despite being half the price of many/most prominent branded Chromebooks.