- Product Dimensions: 21 x 13 x 1 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0075881CY
- Item model number: CHV2942TO
- Average Customer Review: 49 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #177,103 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NC Star CHV2942TO NcStar, Hunting Vest/Blaze Orange & Tan
|Price:||$26.59 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blaze orange/tan
- One size fits most
- Fully adjustable shoulders and side cinch straps
- Be prepared for hunting season with the New VISM Hunting Vest
- Blaze Orange and Tan color combination
- Two large main front pockets are perfect for storing a box of shells and deep rear game pocket
- Elastic shell loops keep extra shells readily available
- Dual quilted thin recoil pads
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Be prepared with the Vism blaze orange/tan hunting vest. The construction on this hunters vest is designed to be ultra durable and long lasting, thanks to tough PVC material. Two large main front pockets perfect for storing boxes of additional ammunition, even full box of shells. Deep rear game bag. Elastic shell loops allow you to have additional shells at your fingertips. Dual quilted thin recoil pads on each shoulder will keep your shoulder free of bruising and fatigue, allowing you to shoot longer and stronger. Fully adjustable shoulders and side cinch straps allow you to customize the fit.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If I had to complain, I would say that it could use more orange in the front. You're looking at total of only about 100 square inches on the front. You get another 15 square inches on the top of each shoulder, and about 230 square inches of orange on the back (the back is pretty much all orange), for a total of approximately 360 square inches of hunter orange. Bear in mind that most of the orange is covered up if you wear a non-orange backpack.
Overall an excellent affordable vest for upland bird hunting, and a passable option for big game hunting if you wear some orange on your sleeves.