CINQ 10.1" HD 720p Portable USB Laptop Monitor with SD Card Reader (Jet Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10.1" portable monitor that mounts directly to your laptop for added screen space and improved efficiency on-the-go
- Connects to your laptop with a single USB connection that provides both power and video - after a one-time driver install, CINQ is up and running!
- Compatible with any laptop with an Intel-based processor, which includes any laptops running Windows or Mac
- Display Specifications: 1280 x 720 resolution (720p HD), 16:9 format, 500:1 contrast ratio, 16ms response time, 30fps
- Comes with high performance USB cable, adjustable stand, hardcover case w/pockets, vinyl skin + mount for back of laptop, & microfiber cleaning cloth
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I had one small issue after the driver installation and needed to contact the customer service department. They were quick to answer my question and help with my issue.
- Resolution isn't very sharp
- Screen is kind of like a hazy matte finish
- It's too heavy to attach to my Macbook Air monitor. The hinge connector that attaches to the Cinq monitor should have a click/lock mechanism. Due to the weight, it kept sliding off and fell to the ground when I was adjusting it. I finally had to tape it.
- Swing hinge was also too loose where the monitor kept swinging backwards. I did tighten the hex bolts, but it only helped a little.
- When moving my laptop, I kept getting a message that the usb port didn't have enough power even though my laptop was plugged in.
- It was easy to install the driver
- Easy to power on and start using
- Orange color is nice
- It came wrapped in paper that had a personalized, handwritten thank you message. I think that alone helped me feel slightly better about all the cons.
Not sure yet if I'm going to return it. Hard to pay $300 for something that has more cons than pros.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you need an additional monitor for your laptop, this product works very well. Would like to see them offer the adhesive tape in more colors as the white tape on my black laptop... Read morePublished on May 31, 2014 by CycleJazz
Love this monitor. Worked perfectly right out of the box. Nice to have a '2nd Monitor' that I can take with me and have at home and at the office.Published on November 5, 2013 by Kindle Customer
Love the monitor but draws a ton of power and often goes dead. It requires reboot and re setting the port. The company is excellent to deal with though and I should resolution.Published on October 15, 2013 by Randall A. Trahan
Awesome product, and even better customer service!!! I am a network engineer, and I couldn't imagine not having one of these since I received this!Published on September 5, 2013 by Jeremy Roach
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.