Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Citizen Eco-Drive Women's EW1824-57D Regent Diamond-Accented Watch
Band Color: silver|Change

on December 24, 2015
This is a very beautiful watch! I am very pleased with the this purchase. I was looking for a a kinetic watch, but found this Eco-Drive watch and had to try it. It is also waterproof for swimming, which is a plus because I wanted more than splash resistant.

The mother of pearl face Is so pretty and adds great shimmer to the watch along with the the diamonds on her face. He diamonds surrounding the dial are very small--smaller than what the picture shows, but it does not take away from the overall beauty of the watch

Would I buy again--Yes! And if you catch this on sale, it is an even better deal.
5 helpful votes
on November 7, 2017
Nice watch I bought as a gift for my wife. I would give it 5 stars except for the fact that neither my wife or I can read the date without a magnifier. Three suggestions for Citizen - make the sweep second hand wider, make the date bigger and bolder, and put a magnifier over that tiny date. This watch is easy to set, easy to size, and beautiful. She now owns three Citizen watches and I own one and they seem to well, just work well!
on February 18, 2013
This is a beautiful watch that can be worn with both gold and silver jewelry, has a scratch resistant crystal, and the "Bling" of diamonds on the face and bezel. I bought it for my wife and she loves it. We got a great price and speedy delivery on Amazon. I have seen this watch at some jewelry stores at a much higher price. I highly recommend the watch.
16 helpful votes
17 helpful votes
on February 11, 2016
My watch arrived today and I LOVE it! The picture just doesn't do it justice. The size is perfect and diamond markers on the face are so sparkly under lights. This watch is sure to turn some heads! I've been looking at it for some time and finally decided to pull the trigger. So, so happy I did!!!!!
3 helpful votes
on January 4, 2013
Im very pleased with this watch. It has a beautiful face of mother of pearl and tiny diamonds around thr face add sparkle. It glows brightly in the dark & can be easily seen.very nice watch.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on October 29, 2017
I love the Citizen eco drives and have a small collection of them. This watch has all the features I want : mother of pearl dial, two tone finish, some diamond sparkle, not too heavy , and just right size. Shipping was fast and it came well packaged and safe. Good price. Good buying experience.
on January 7, 2016
This is a beautiful watch. It is prettier than the picture. The mother of pearl face is very pretty. The diamonds sparkle though they are small. the calendar date is easy for me to read. The two tone face and band were just what I needed.
3 helpful votes
on December 29, 2013
I ordered this watch for my girlfriend for Christmas 2013 and she loved it.The watch looks amazing in the flesh and the pictures do not do it any justice I got it at a great price and received it super fast. I recommend this watch if you want a high quality watch that will get attention then look no further amazing quality and craftsmanship.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on September 5, 2017
Looks great on her wrist and has shown no signs of wear during daily use, including immersion.
Suitable for an upscale look as well.
Face could be a little more bold visually for easier viewing.
on December 18, 2016
My wife loves her watch. It's pretty, practical, durable and never needs a battery. She still has a beautiful Citizen dress watch--sapphire crystal and black hills gold watch band that's 25 years old. It works and looks brand new. The ONLY problem it ever had was that the battery had to be replaced, usually at the most inconvenient time. Citizen watches are great.
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.