Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Size: One Size|Color: None|Change

Showing 1-10 of 147 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 165 reviews
on June 29, 2015
Bought this as a gift for my wife. SHE LOVES IT. Had to take a few links out to get it to fit just right though. Would have given it 5 Stars but the date window is VERY small and I cant see it (getting old I guess) and the diamonds are also out of my viewing due to size. She still loves it though. Would buy it again.
on December 24, 2015
This is a very beautiful watch! I am very pleased with the this purchase. I was looking for a a kinetic watch, but found this Eco-Drive watch and had to try it. It is also waterproof for swimming, which is a plus because I wanted more than splash resistant.

The mother of pearl face Is so pretty and adds great shimmer to the watch along with the the diamonds on her face. He diamonds surrounding the dial are very small--smaller than what the picture shows, but it does not take away from the overall beauty of the watch

Would I buy again--Yes! And if you catch this on sale, it is an even better deal.
on January 24, 2017
Beautiful watch and so elegant. The date is a little hard for me to read, but that's what bifocals are for, right? I'm especially pleased with the way the hands glow in the dark so that I literally can tell the time either day or night. After reading the reviews, I wasn't too sure what size the watch was going to be, but it was perfect for what I wanted.
on June 13, 2017
I am absolutely thrilled with this watch! It is very beautiful and just the perfect size (not too big , not too small). I had a Movado for the past 5 years but the band broke and while I'm fixing it I decided to purchase another watch and honestly this one may be replacing my Movado! It is just so pretty - LOVE the MOP face and diamond hour markers! Perfect!

Note: I did have to take it to a watch service to size the band down (removed 2 links) - it took him like 10 seconds and was $12 for service fee which I was more than happy to pay :) I watched youtube on how to do this myself but decided it wasn't worth trying to figure out and just took it in :)
on February 19, 2016
This is a Beautiful Watch and I love Citizens' Eco Drive, that being said The picture makes the watch face appear bigger than it is and the calendar window is tiny very hard to see. I bought this for my wife who needs glasses to read and she has a hard time seing the Date. Like I said Its a Beautiful watch but it should have a bigger face and a much bigger date window. I'm a fan of the Citizen Eco Drive watch and own three of them myself. This is the first one I am slightly disapointed in. Citizen Women's EW1824-57D Eco-Drive "Regent" Two-Tone Diamond-Accented Watch
review image
on February 18, 2013
This is a beautiful watch that can be worn with both gold and silver jewelry, has a scratch resistant crystal, and the "Bling" of diamonds on the face and bezel. I bought it for my wife and she loves it. We got a great price and speedy delivery on Amazon. I have seen this watch at some jewelry stores at a much higher price. I highly recommend the watch.
on December 2, 2016
This is a great looking watch. I wear it every day, casual or dressy. I also love the size of the watch face, not too big or too small. I've been wearing it for almost a year. It keeps reliable time and doesn't have a scratch on it. I love the eco-drive because I hate taking watches in to get the battery changed. The only con about it, and I consider it minor, is that the date window is so small I can barely read it.
on September 14, 2014
Stylish, yet casual. Large enough for me to see, but not clunky. Sparkly, with the lovely iridescent shimmer from the mother of pearl face. A well balanced, seductively blended two-tone that I've never before seen done so well. This one's a keeper! :O)
on April 2, 2017
I love this watch; it is beautiful but mostly because it's water resistant (and the durable sapphire crystal) and I'm too busy and forgetful to remove it every time I do dishes or shower! I originally bought another citizen ecodrive crystal watch, but returned it because it wasn't water resistant only splash resistant.
on February 8, 2015
only reason it didn't get a "5" star is it kept falling off, one of the little tension pieces was apparently defective, almost lost in a rental car once!
The pearl translucent looking face is very nice looking and the fact that you never need batteries is awesome. The brand is known for durability so figure it should last quite awhile!