Lyft Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on October 11, 2016
I just received this as part of my "Christmas presents" from my husband. Yeah, I hinted madly for it!😁 It was well worth it, I was a bit worried about it being too big or masculine but I didn't need to. It is smaller than I thought and very feminine. The diamonds are just the right amount of sparkle. I do kinda wish that the yellow gold was showing more, I wanted a two-toned watch but those parts in the band are very narrow. The gold around the face shines nicely though. That little bit of disgruntlement fades immediately because it is a really beautiful watch. I love Citizen watches, got my first in the late 70's and it's still running beautifully. But this one won't need a battery and looking at it's sparkle and it's size I just have to smile. My Christmas just got brighter! I highly recommend Citizen and this particular watch. Oh, I wear 6 1/4 - 7" bracelets and bands and my wrist and hands/fingers very small ( 3 1/4 ring size ). Hope that helps in selecting a watch. I know I'll be enjoying mine. Merry Christmas! 🎃/🎄 😋!!
on January 11, 2017
I've wanted this watch for several years and was able to bring myself to spend the moola! Fits comfortably (after my local jeweler removed a link). Crown moves in and out smoothly and turning the hands to adjust time or date is smooth and easy. Set it under an adjustable table lamp and turned it on for all my waking hours for 3 days and it has enough of a charge that hopefully it will run until the sun comes out in full force next July. In the mean time it will have to make due with short hours of gray, overcast daylight. Very pretty and I've received several compliments already and I've only worn it for 3 days now. The diamonds on the dial are small of course but large enough to add lots of sparkle. The diamonds on the outer rim of the case are very small and hard to see (you'll need a magnifying glass) but do add sparkle too. This is my second Citizen watch and is a good blend of sporty and dressy. My 1st watch runs great, has had the leather band replaced twice and is a good, reliable everyday watch. Love the Eco-Drive! Watches that run on batteries don't like me and quit all together after a few months to a year. I expect the new Regent will run for years to come as my 1st Citizen hasn't quit once in the 5+ years that I've owned it.
on February 21, 2017
The watch is really nice, but I have a concern. My use of only 3 stars is that the dial is much smaller than it appears in the photos from some of the reviewers arms. I suppose if you had a dainty wrist like the reviewers photos, the dial would appear larger, but on my wife's wrist, the watch dial looks much too small. Since there are no photos with a measurement for reference, here is a reference for you: You can put a dime on the dial and there is less that 1/16" of the dial exposed on each side of the dime. So the dial is only slightly larger than the size of a dime. While it is pretty as shown, I am obviously disappointed in the size of the dial which is hard to read.
on February 19, 2016
This is a Beautiful Watch and I love Citizens' Eco Drive, that being said The picture makes the watch face appear bigger than it is and the calendar window is tiny very hard to see. I bought this for my wife who needs glasses to read and she has a hard time seing the Date. Like I said Its a Beautiful watch but it should have a bigger face and a much bigger date window. I'm a fan of the Citizen Eco Drive watch and own three of them myself. This is the first one I am slightly disapointed in. Citizen Women's EW1824-57D Eco-Drive "Regent" Two-Tone Diamond-Accented Watch
review image
on December 24, 2015
This is a very beautiful watch! I am very pleased with the this purchase. I was looking for a a kinetic watch, but found this Eco-Drive watch and had to try it. It is also waterproof for swimming, which is a plus because I wanted more than splash resistant.

The mother of pearl face Is so pretty and adds great shimmer to the watch along with the the diamonds on her face. He diamonds surrounding the dial are very small--smaller than what the picture shows, but it does not take away from the overall beauty of the watch

Would I buy again--Yes! And if you catch this on sale, it is an even better deal.
on November 7, 2017
Nice watch I bought as a gift for my wife. I would give it 5 stars except for the fact that neither my wife or I can read the date without a magnifier. Three suggestions for Citizen - make the sweep second hand wider, make the date bigger and bolder, and put a magnifier over that tiny date. This watch is easy to set, easy to size, and beautiful. She now owns three Citizen watches and I own one and they seem to well, just work well!
on July 26, 2017
I really think this watch is beautiful. It works great. I just had to have some links taken off because the watch is too loose. One thing. when you register the watch, the serial number is on the back of the watch and no where else. It is impossible to read even with a magnifier. That is my only concern.
on August 14, 2017
I'm a big fan of the eco drive line from citizen, having owned one for many years. Bought this for the wife and she loves it. Looks great and functions just as expected. However, date is really tough to read. They definitely should have put a magnify lens on this as other manufactures have done. In addition the links did come loose, requiring some additional attention first week wearing the watch. For that I only give the 4 stars. Sooo close
on February 8, 2015
only reason it didn't get a "5" star is it kept falling off, one of the little tension pieces was apparently defective, almost lost in a rental car once!
The pearl translucent looking face is very nice looking and the fact that you never need batteries is awesome. The brand is known for durability so figure it should last quite awhile!
on February 7, 2018
Diamonds are totally duds!! Not one sparkle from any of them while under very strong light. Any sparkle I see, comes from the metal around them. They are totally dull!!! Also, they cannot be seen with the naked eye. I had to use a 10 power loop to see if they were even there!! Those 28 duds add absolutely nothing to this watch.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse