Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: One Size|Color: None|Change

Showing 1-10 of 138 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 156 reviews
on November 28, 2011
I have only had this watch a few days but I really, really like it. It's a great looking watch, comfortable to wear and was a great price. I personally think it looks like it cost a lot more than it did :) The reason I have given it 4 instead of 5 stars is that the picture makes it look like the diamonds are more numerous and bigger than they are. It still looks great but the diamonds around the rim of the watch are interspersed with steel dots so it's not quite as sparkly in real life as it looks in the shots here.
Things I love: the MOP face, the fact that you could have this watch in the dark for up to 6 months and it would still keep time, never having to get a new battery, the sparkle of the diamonds and the glow in the dark bits on the hands of the watch.
Overall, I love the look of the watch and am extremely happy with this purchase!!
review image
11 comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2013
I have been looking for a watch that didn't look like a man's watch, but had a two tone wrist band. My wrist is around 7 inches and watch fits well with a bracelet feel, but doesn't rotate the dial. Watch has a nice weight to it, I prefer a heavier watch rather than a light weight one. Use in pool too, but I don't ware any watch in the spa because (Note: I could be wrong, but was told years ago jets change the psi in water and can ruin a watch that is water resistent). The gold color on the band is light not vibrant I prefer this look also the band is shiny on the outer part of band and lightly brushed on interior links, not a brushed sink look like some watches in this price range.

I first saw this watch in a jewelry store and the one purchased on Amazon was in much better shape brand new. I'm hard on jewelry and watches this one still looks like it came out of the box (only had the watch a week). Will update later. I prefer to have a watch that keeps great time v.s. one that's in vogue so far this keeps time better than expected, to the minute so far. Face is mother of pearl and picks up many colors next to clothes, it doesn't look like a cheap shell, diamonds are small, but large enough to catch the light. I can't see the date its too small, I don't care. A little bling goes a long way in a watch, this is the right balance for me.

Five stars for me would be only if I could easily read the hands with out my glasses. Good news the hands glow so while swimming I can put the watch by the pool light and then read time. The rest of the time I have my glasses on.
on January 11, 2017
I've wanted this watch for several years and was able to bring myself to spend the moola! Fits comfortably (after my local jeweler removed a link). Crown moves in and out smoothly and turning the hands to adjust time or date is smooth and easy. Set it under an adjustable table lamp and turned it on for all my waking hours for 3 days and it has enough of a charge that hopefully it will run until the sun comes out in full force next July. In the mean time it will have to make due with short hours of gray, overcast daylight. Very pretty and I've received several compliments already and I've only worn it for 3 days now. The diamonds on the dial are small of course but large enough to add lots of sparkle. The diamonds on the outer rim of the case are very small and hard to see (you'll need a magnifying glass) but do add sparkle too. This is my second Citizen watch and is a good blend of sporty and dressy. My 1st watch runs great, has had the leather band replaced twice and is a good, reliable everyday watch. Love the Eco-Drive! Watches that run on batteries don't like me and quit all together after a few months to a year. I expect the new Regent will run for years to come as my 1st Citizen hasn't quit once in the 5+ years that I've owned it.
on December 18, 2016
This watch is beautiful, accurate, and durable. I am very selective when it comes to the watch that I purchase, because once I put it on my wrist I never take it off. My watches have to be able to go in the shower, wash dishes, go swimming, go outside and work in the yard with me, and survive every day at school with me (I am an elementary school teacher). I also love not ever having to worry about changing a battery. Yes, these watches are expensive (on a teacher's salary), but the Eco-Drives are truly worth every penny.

My previous Citizen Eco-Drive really convinced me how durable and reliable these watches are.
I bought a new Eco-Drive for two reasons:
1. I had scratched the face of my previous watch up quite a bit.
2. I wanted my daughter (who is still not great with watches/jewelry) to have a nice watch (despite the scratches).

About this watch specifically, I love the mother-of-pearl dial, the gold accents, the diamond accented bezel, and diamond markers on the face (at 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 11). This watch also has a date window at 3 o'clock. For some reason I always buy a watch with a date feature, even though I never actually look at it for the date. I also selected this particular watch because it was listed as having "antireflective-sapphire dial window", as the sapphire crystal is scratch resistant and extremely strong--this was the selling point for me.

Would I buy this watch again? Absolutely.
Would I recommend it? Yes, to anybody who needs a durable watch with style and bling.
on November 15, 2012
The watch was delivered today and what a beautifully crafted jewelry item. I say jewelry because of it's bling factor. I know my wife will love it. The diamond accents (28 of them) look so good on the Mother of Pearl face that I doubt one could find a better mix for first impression. Very Pleased.
review image
on December 24, 2015
This is a very beautiful watch! I am very pleased with the this purchase. I was looking for a a kinetic watch, but found this Eco-Drive watch and had to try it. It is also waterproof for swimming, which is a plus because I wanted more than splash resistant.

The mother of pearl face Is so pretty and adds great shimmer to the watch along with the the diamonds on her face. He diamonds surrounding the dial are very small--smaller than what the picture shows, but it does not take away from the overall beauty of the watch

Would I buy again--Yes! And if you catch this on sale, it is an even better deal.
on June 29, 2015
Bought this as a gift for my wife. SHE LOVES IT. Had to take a few links out to get it to fit just right though. Would have given it 5 Stars but the date window is VERY small and I cant see it (getting old I guess) and the diamonds are also out of my viewing due to size. She still loves it though. Would buy it again.
on February 18, 2013
This is a beautiful watch that can be worn with both gold and silver jewelry, has a scratch resistant crystal, and the "Bling" of diamonds on the face and bezel. I bought it for my wife and she loves it. We got a great price and speedy delivery on Amazon. I have seen this watch at some jewelry stores at a much higher price. I highly recommend the watch.
on January 24, 2017
Beautiful watch and so elegant. The date is a little hard for me to read, but that's what bifocals are for, right? I'm especially pleased with the way the hands glow in the dark so that I literally can tell the time either day or night. After reading the reviews, I wasn't too sure what size the watch was going to be, but it was perfect for what I wanted.
on September 14, 2014
Stylish, yet casual. Large enough for me to see, but not clunky. Sparkly, with the lovely iridescent shimmer from the mother of pearl face. A well balanced, seductively blended two-tone that I've never before seen done so well. This one's a keeper! :O)