Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Size: One Size|Color: None|Change

Showing 1-10 of 149 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 167 reviews
on December 24, 2015
This is a very beautiful watch! I am very pleased with the this purchase. I was looking for a a kinetic watch, but found this Eco-Drive watch and had to try it. It is also waterproof for swimming, which is a plus because I wanted more than splash resistant.

The mother of pearl face Is so pretty and adds great shimmer to the watch along with the the diamonds on her face. He diamonds surrounding the dial are very small--smaller than what the picture shows, but it does not take away from the overall beauty of the watch

Would I buy again--Yes! And if you catch this on sale, it is an even better deal.
on February 18, 2013
This is a beautiful watch that can be worn with both gold and silver jewelry, has a scratch resistant crystal, and the "Bling" of diamonds on the face and bezel. I bought it for my wife and she loves it. We got a great price and speedy delivery on Amazon. I have seen this watch at some jewelry stores at a much higher price. I highly recommend the watch.
on December 2, 2016
This is a great looking watch. I wear it every day, casual or dressy. I also love the size of the watch face, not too big or too small. I've been wearing it for almost a year. It keeps reliable time and doesn't have a scratch on it. I love the eco-drive because I hate taking watches in to get the battery changed. The only con about it, and I consider it minor, is that the date window is so small I can barely read it.
on September 14, 2014
Stylish, yet casual. Large enough for me to see, but not clunky. Sparkly, with the lovely iridescent shimmer from the mother of pearl face. A well balanced, seductively blended two-tone that I've never before seen done so well. This one's a keeper! :O)
on December 19, 2012
Beautiful watch. The date is small but readable in good light. Love not replacing batteries.

CITIZEN ECO-DRIVE Women's EW1824-57D Regent Two-Tone Diamond Watch
on August 14, 2017
I'm a big fan of the eco drive line from citizen, having owned one for many years. Bought this for the wife and she loves it. Looks great and functions just as expected. However, date is really tough to read. They definitely should have put a magnify lens on this as other manufactures have done. In addition the links did come loose, requiring some additional attention first week wearing the watch. For that I only give the 4 stars. Sooo close
on February 11, 2016
My watch arrived today and I LOVE it! The picture just doesn't do it justice. The size is perfect and diamond markers on the face are so sparkly under lights. This watch is sure to turn some heads! I've been looking at it for some time and finally decided to pull the trigger. So, so happy I did!!!!!
on July 26, 2017
I really think this watch is beautiful. It works great. I just had to have some links taken off because the watch is too loose. One thing. when you register the watch, the serial number is on the back of the watch and no where else. It is impossible to read even with a magnifier. That is my only concern.
on January 4, 2013
Im very pleased with this watch. It has a beautiful face of mother of pearl and tiny diamonds around thr face add sparkle. It glows brightly in the dark & can be easily seen.very nice watch.
on January 5, 2016
Love love love this watch. No batteries and it's extreme stylish. Can wear with shorts or going out dancing, it will work anywhere. Is water proof so it does great at the beach while snorkeling too! I don't; see the point of the calendar window at all as you can not see it without a magnifying glass anyway, It's worth the cost because you'll probably never have to replace it and it goes with every outfit.