|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$59.95 - $149.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Wallabee with two-eyelet lacing featuring rolled moc-toe stitching and crepe sole
- Cushioned insole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A re-release of the company's 60s moccassin-inspired Wallabee line, these suede Clarks shoes have welted edges and a simple lace-up front. Gum sole. Cushion leather insole.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ROREJY0
- Item model number: 26103760
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 7, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If you want to go classic, buy the tan suede low tops. I never liked the tan suede high tops for some reason. Black suedes come in high tops only I think. Brown suedes in high tops only too. But I could be wrong.
Now as far as where it's made. Long time ago, the Wallabees were made in UK by Irish shoemakers. Now, all Wallabees are made in China. You won't UK made Wallabees I would think. While I was living in the UK three years ago, I bought two pairs of Wallabees in London, and guess where they were made? China! So if the Brits think Wallabees made in CHina are good enough to be sold in London, then it's good enough for me. At the end of the day, the Wallabees is UK. I've owned two UK made Wallabees and it's no different with the ones made in China now, same materials, same stitching, same everything. The only thing you need to be aware of is the sizing. I had to take a whole size lower than my usual footsize. Make sure to fit them properly before you buy them. Clarks Outlet here in VA are very accomodating with returns and exchanges.
Just buy Wallabees and enjoy them.
1. THIS sole is the gum sole you are thinking of if you consider the original. MUCH better cushion and (as other reviews have said), it is solid. My husband is a major fan of Wallabees and this is the original you are thinking of.
2 We got the oil rubbed leather in both choices and the finish is similar in both. My husband says the fit, craftsmanship and overall quality of this boot is superior to the Stinson. I admit, they LOOK very similar - and my husband could just be ga-ga over the boot - but he says the original is better quality
3. Sizing. My husband wears a 9.5 or 10 in shoes. Average width. Normally a 10 in athletic shoes. The 10 in the Stinson was HUGE on him. The 9.5 in this style fit perfectly.
Normally this boot is significantly more expensive than the Stinson, which likely affects purchasing. I will say - I prefer this boot. Look around, you can find good deals. I was able to get this original boot for LESS than we paid for the Stinson at a box store.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought these for my dad. He loves them! True to size and comfortable.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Prime day price seemed great but the shoes arrived damaged and the glued in 1/2 insole was a dealbreaker for me. As expected they were stiff but a good fit. Read morePublished 12 days ago by T. Connolly
Very nice shoe - I grew up with them - amazed that none of my friends knew about them - maybe a west coast thing since I grew up in Southern California - and now live in Cleveland. Read morePublished 20 days ago by The Equalizer
Fits perfectly, looks good on my feet and they are super comfortable.Published 28 days ago by Amazon Customer
bought these for my husband and he LOVES them. I think he would sleep in them if I would let him.Published 1 month ago by Johnna Mcclain
Thanks, got fast and great price; my favorite shoe in the world.Published 1 month ago by Rodreiquez Henderson